Doncaster rumour. Not welcome at Ibrox.

Just got a text about this one but can't see anything online.

Anyone heard anything?

I'd imagine Regan would have been first given that he is a malignant growth on the shittiest haemorrhoid on Satan's arsehole. .

Sorry. I felt the need to shout that bit about Regan.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wants to come inside Ibrox make him pay for a ticket for the away corner so he can sit with the rest of the anti-Rangers mob that come to town.

He'd never make it down Edmiston Drive let alone to the ticket office...

That's a fuckin joke FoCUS ya dirty bastards. :pipe:

Well it would be nice to get him to fuck, but can we ban the CEO of the league???

It wouldn't have to be a ban, could be a strongly worded letter telling him he's not welcome.

Even if there is some sort of rule that states governing body officials must get certain tickets - if he then shows up with it then it speaks bigger volumes for the little toad

It wouldn't have to be a ban, could be a strongly worded letter telling him he's not welcome.

Even if there is some sort of rule that states governing body officials must get certain tickets - if he then shows up with it then it speaks bigger volumes for the little toad

Yeah, after I put the question I realised that it was more of a "We don't want you here" type of thing.

I hope it happens, publicly.

As much as I'd like it to be true I do think it's just a rumour.

If he had any common sense and decensy he'd stay away from Rangers - obviously not tho, going by last week.

As an aside Oleg , I couldn't differentiate between the two of them as to being the worst.

Technically, I'd say that was right, but he is the boss.

A fucking poor one, but he is the top banana. Could there be any repercussoins if we did that though?

We could try.

Even if it turns out we can't , the embarrasment to him with public humiliation would be worth it's weight in gold.