Ibrox Sit in Protest

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, we should still be turning teams like Forfar over, I just don't agree that it's all Ally's fault. He can't actually make some of the shite he's forced to play into footballers. He's not a magician. The fact that a player like Nicky Law stuck out like a sore thumb last, week says it all.

The pressure that he is under must be unreal. Everyday there is some shite or other rumour going about. He's only human, and is probably just as sick as us about it all. If he's still not producing under more settled circumstances, and after a chance to actually build his own squad, I'll be right with you demanding his removal.

Sorry but this business about transfers and players being shite is nonsense, we are playing against butchers and joiners ffs.

This iany a we want answers sit in, it will be a want McColl/Murray in sit in and we don't like green and Ally is the best manager ever.

At the end of the day the money we spent on players and then players already we had at our disposal, Ally should be doing a lot better than he has.

I think there would be loads of managers that would jump at the chance to come and manage Rangers.

Another thing is everyone is asking for Ally to be given time, why weren't the same people asking for Greens consortium to be given time instead of hounding them every chance they got, and that includes fans as well, not just bloggers and trusts

My stance is I deal with what's in front of me that means no hearsay or conspiracy theories of agendas

Some others on here would be doing well to do the same

I don't think boardroom turmoil is linked to on the pitch displays - that's Ally's domain and he fails time and time again

Smith who's a better manager was able to Shield players from turmoil too and won us a couple SPLs on the trot when troubles started - that's what we deserve

we will all listen to wot u have to say then.you state the boardroom battles have nothing to do with on field displays.i think it does mate.i just think last year when green handed oput free cups of tea spiked with a love potion, you were the first to receive a cup.and calling the fans clowns for a sit in at ibrox is not acceptable.mcCoist will not leave, he will be here with mcColl and murray then we can look forward to some good times with men that will stabilise our club.get over green.

we will all listen to wot u have to say then.you state the boardroom battles have nothing to do with on field displays.i think it does mate.i just think last year when green handed oput free cups of tea spiked with a love potion, you were the first to receive a cup.and calling the fans clowns for a sit in at ibrox is not acceptable.

Explain how it has an effect on the park?

Ally's job is to pick the team and get it working on the park, so far he has failed to do so even though he has been sanctioned SPL signings.

I'd suggest if he can't get on with his job due to the boardroom stuff that he steps aside for someone else who can.

Walter has asked for the supports help. If people think this will help, it's better than talking shite on the internet.

a lpt of people dont understand this is our club and we should do what it takes to protect it.not sit back and wait.walter smith stepping down tells me something just aint right.green must go, and go now.

"Why is our club airing it's dirty laundry in public?" to be answered at a sit in at Ibrox organised by some self serving bellends from another forum no doubt? Is it just me?

everyone on here stated yesterday its time for walter to speak out, now he does people ask questions like yours.do you think he is going to send you a fucking letter.i would rather follow the bellends as you call them, than some of the people on this forum.