Craig Mather Statement

AlBear.

Absolutely right Goat. In a week where newspapers, McColl & King are indicating the club are heading towards financial oblivion - it is unacceptable he does not address these rumours. Perhaps his silence on this issue speaks volumes.

Hold it, guys. If you read the 'live update from meeting' thread it says in there that there are Stock Exchange rules that say that the SE must be informed of the accounts before they are made public. Anyway, Stockbridge says we have 10Million+ in the bank account, so we're alright for a while.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nae bother mr.mather,i'll just come along to Ibrox and be a good boy and do as i'm told.

SO I FUCKING WILL.

I was going to Ibrox before you were at school,i've laughed,cheered,protested and even cried in that place.

So when i'm there on saturday,i will decide,as will every other bear,how we will react to all of this shite we are being put through.

If you can't stand the heat,get out of the kitchen.

Nae bother mr.mather,i'll just come along to Ibrox and be a good boy and do as i'm told.

SO I FUCKING WILL.

I was going to Ibrox before you were at school,i've laughed,cheered,protested and even cried in that place.

So when i'm there on saturday,i will decide,as will every other bear,how we will react to all of this shite we are being put through.

As this post proves Saturday will not be a day of celebration and flag raising.Many will be there following the dingwall line of support

I already know what's important about this club, I have known it for over 50 years and don't need to be told by someone who has in my view yet to prove himself.

The club we knew over fifty years ago has gone and in it's place a mere husk of what we were

Hold it, guys. If you read the 'live update from meeting' thread it says in there that there are Stock Exchange rules that say that the SE must be informed of the accounts before they are made public. Anyway, Stockbridge says we have 10Million+ in the bank account, so we're alright for a while.

I didnt ask for his statement to reveal the accounts - I asked him to address the fears of Bears that the club is heading for financial oblivion. It is this after all which has caused all the fear and unrest.

If we have only £10 million in the bank after the IPO and the revenue from 65,000 season ticket sales then I would respectfully suggest the "while" your refer to will be a very short one.

SO I FUCKING WILL.

Hell just look at this bods user name an realise he must be an ass! Yes there are issues at the club but at the end of the day all Craig is asking for is that on the opening day of the season let's just thing about and celebrate football for this one day.

As this post proves Saturday will not be a day of celebration and flag raising.Many will be there following the dingwall line of support

im no fan of dingwall mate,i have my own view and i take my lead from no-one.

Look carefully at his statement,quotes such as Rangers a 141 year old institution and the Rangers way winning way crap.

Wtf would he know about the Rangers way,he's been up here about 5 mins.

He's doing his best with these soundbites to get people onside.

My message to him would be "get people onside with action,not words".

He will then get my full backing.

The club we knew over fifty years ago has gone and in it's place a mere husk of what we were

You are right, I had no idea who was running the club when I was a kid, anytime I was at Ibrox it was all about the football. The money side of it I knew nothing about and don't remember my father or grandfather ever talking about it. My early games in the 50s where amazing, massive crowds and guys you didn't know taking turns to put you on there shoulders to give your old man a break. I believe that kind of spirit is still there among the support but the board need to sort them selves out and let us, the support do what we do best.

I didnt ask for his statement to reveal the accounts - I asked him to address the fears of Bears that the club is heading for financial oblivion. It is this after all which has caused all the fear and unrest.

If we have only £10 million in the bank after the IPO and the revenue from 65,000 season ticket sales then I would respectfully suggest the "while" your refer to will be a very short one.

We don't know whether that figure includes the season tickets or not. Neither do we know whether it includes sponsors' funding or not. Mather did say that some months we were making a profit. It's probably best to wait for the accounts rather than speculating.

We don't know whether that figure includes the season tickets or not. Neither do we know whether it includes sponsors' funding or not. Mather did say that some months we were making a profit. It's probably best to wait for the accounts rather than speculating.

Barca

Its been confirmed by some at the meeting - that it does include ST's.

1. D'Artagnan@4thProtocol 16m
    @ChrisGraham76 Did the amount include ST sales ? Or was that something else he couldnt confirm ?
    Expand

2. avatar_normal.JPEGIain Nicol@LibertIain 13m
    @4thProtocol @ChrisGraham76 Yes. And if the figures on a poll I did on FF hold up across the board, we've already received as much as 85%...

Barca

Its been confirmed by some at the meeting - that it does include ST's.

1. D'Artagnan@4thProtocol 16m
    @ChrisGraham76 Did the amount include ST sales ? Or was that something else he couldnt confirm ?
    Expand

2. avatar_normal.JPEGIain Nicol@LibertIain 13m
    @4thProtocol @ChrisGraham76 Yes. And if the figures on a poll I did on FF hold up across the board, we've already received as much as 85%...

Hardly credible sources D'Art

Disappointed in you there

I understand your concerns Swally - and the figure is not relevant for me its (not the bastion of impartiality) - just the confirmation that it does include ST sales.

But it's not confirmation at all

It's the pre judged opinions of people whose minds are closed to any other outcome than the one they are trying to force through

Regardless of the damage it does to the club

I'm not sure there was confirmation at the meeting D'art.

I think Stockbridge was deliberately vague in that regard.

Thats what I read from the live updates but that chap has tweeted this a few times and confirmed as you can see from Twitter.

Please tell me this is not more subterfuge.

But it's not confirmation at all

It's the pre judged opinions of people whose minds are closed to any other outcome than the one they are trying to force through

Regardless of the damage it does to the club

Hold on I'll ask him to confirm via twitter.

D'Artagnan@4thProtocol 39s

@LibertIain Iain did someone ask directly if this figure included ST's & the answer forthcoming was yes ? And if so who gave the answer ?

Thats what I read from the live updates but that chap has tweeted this a few times and confirmed as you can see from Twitter.

It's like a member of the flat earth society continually tweeting the earth is flat

Just because he wants it to be so doesn't make it true

I've spoken to 3 independent people who were at the meeting and he is lying

Please tell me this is not more subterfuge.

Not subterfuge mate but perhaps just some misreading of tweets?

Equally it could be me that missed the confirmation.

Not subterfuge mate but perhaps just some misreading of tweets?

Equally it could be me that missed the confirmation.

As an aside Frankie the delusion that the Rangers Standard was an independent site welcoming all views has been well and truly blown out the water in the last few days

Shame because the idea was good