Banner in the Copland

ScottBF2

Full banner Give us our club back We have Suffered Pain for your Gain

Give us our club back???? We, I assume they mean fans, have never owned the club not in my 50 years of following Rangers. Ban these wee cunts from taking banners to the game.

The worst thing is that the media will take that as the opinion of all Rangers fans and spin it to make it seem like we are all against Charles Green and co.

In fairness, I think that all things considered, well over 50% of fans posting online want Green & co to GTF asap.

Before Thursday night I think it was quite split, but a hell of a lot of fence sitters jumped off the fence on Thursday night and Friday.

Very hard to gauge the feelings of the wider fanbase who don't post on forums or tweet, but I think most fans will just want an end to the chaos.

In fairness, I think that all things considered, well over 50% of fans posting online want Green & co to GTF asap.

Before Thursday night I think it was quite split, but a hell of a lot of fence sitters jumped off the fence on Thursday night and Friday.

Very hard to gauge the feelings of the wider fanbase who don't post on forums or tweet, but I think most fans will just want an end to the chaos.

I thought you told me you didn't believe anyone was in the middle. ;)