A disgrace

Didn't hear any anti GC stuff in GR7 today, although I was a bit vocal in my disapproval of the FF fanboys at times.

The team were very flat around 10 mins in to the second half, which by a strange coincidence seem to coincide with the bf1 going from supporting the team, to anti-personnel songs.

I was there to support Rangers. Nothing else. No other agenda. Can the bf1 say that?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I said that. In fact, Im sure I didn't.

OK! In that case I will rephrase my question to you; Do you think it was a large section of our fans who were at the game today who were wanting Green out asap?

Laughable. He took a salary and worked bloody hard for it. You have him as some sort of charlatan, explain how other than it suits your agenda

Huw much did Green and Stockbridge take out of the club last season ? Explain those bonuses to your average fan that had to dig deep to pay for their season ticket?

Huw much did Green and Stockbridge take out of the club last season ? Explain those bonuses to your average fan that had to dig deep to pay for their season ticket?

Plus the money our manager wasted in signing players, then having to buy out their contracts.

The bonuses were/are a joke, I won't deny that.

Doesn't justify that today or rewriting of history.

The bonuses were absolutely fucking criminal and should tell anyone with half a brain what Green and his motley crew are all about.

I want him to fuck away from our club as soon as possible.

Neither took as much as your hero Ally nor Bain before but no vitriol? Green and Stockbridge have worked non stop, yes they got paid too much but stop being so selective about who took too much wages. Is earning too much worthy of such bile?

Sorry I wear a Rolex no tick no tock just perfect timing, pity we can't say the same for you, maybe Micky Mouse wears one of your watches.

You'll have to do much better than that - and best hurry before admin wise up to your earl ways and kick your arse out of here.

He was on a rolling contract though, it could have been easily renegotiated or he could have been told it wasn't being renewed.

Lol. I see you understand employment law ;)

Imagine the reaction if he didn't honour Sally's contract, not to mention the legality of it.

Sheeple

Neither took as much as your hero Ally nor Bain before but no vitriol? Green and Stockbridge have worked non stop, yes they got paid too much but stop being so selective about who took too much wages. Is earning too much worthy of such bile?

I have no time for Bain.

But don't try and justify the huge bonuses Green paid to himself and his pals An absolute fucking disgrace of a man.

I believe most supporters, whether they were at the game today or not, want Green out.

Well that is an opinion and could possibly be correct, but if you read my post properly you will find this is what I said about todays game:

"I personally have no problem with any individual or group voicing their opinion at a football match, or showing it with banners, but where I do have a problem is when the commentators or studio presenters continually infer that "The Rangers supporters have made it very clear that they want Charles Green out and they want him out as quick as possible"

They should make it clear that it's a small section of the support attending the game that want Green out asap".

I have no time for Bain.

But don't try and justify the huge bonuses Green paid to himself and his pals An absolute fucking disgrace of a man.

What a moron you are son. Even with bonuses it is less than your hero took last year. Reward for delivering the most shameful results in our history whilst blaming the whole world. Green and Co saved the club, then put in mega shifts flying around the world meeting fans and investors. Both got paid too much, but they were more deserving of a wage than your hero. Is a Board taking large bonuses worthy of the disrespect like today?

You'll have to do much better than that - and best hurry before admin wise up to your earl ways and kick your arse out of here.

Oh I don't think I need do any better with you, even my worst would be to good for you. You are quite interested in earls perhaps a dna or blood test will allay any fears about your genes.

What a moron you are son. Even with bonuses it is less than your hero took last year. Reward for delivering the most shameful results in our history whilst blaming the whole world. Green and Co saved the club, then put in mega shifts flying around the world meeting fans and investors. Both got paid too much, but they were more deserving of a wage than your hero. Is a Board taking large bonuses worthy of the disrespect like today?

Name calling...... :lol:

Ouch !