A disgrace

Bearing in mind that Whyte never convened a Board meeting, can you think of an even worse Board that the club has had? They deserve all they're getting today after voting for Green to return - not to mention the bonuses fiasco.

I'm intrigued by the "bonuses fiasco". If you had concerns about the bonuses then why have you not aired them pre-IPO?

People like you infer that bonuses of approx £0.5m have taken £22m from the IPO money.

You are one of the worst people to have internet access because you comment wildly without having any information. Provide substantiated information and then I will try to take you seriously.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has 400 posts and some of them have been bang on the money IIRC, especially the ones regarding mini and his mob.

I have given a warning, the last guy to call him that got a warning before we banned him too. Level playing field and all that.

I admire your faith :lol:

There were other suitor's, Brian Kennedy for starters. Unfortunately only one guy was getting the gig - his partner in crime was making sure of that. The shyster had it all going to plan until Green shafted him.

Do you seriouly believe that Rangers were going to vanish if Green hadn't appeared on the scene ? OMFG.

Do you remember we were only 48 hours from our first game when we got a licence, how much would those groups have given away? Other groups were offered exclusivity and wouldn't stump up the cash others were chased by certain fan groups campaigns. Its not inconceivable that there would have been no football at Ibrox last season without CG and his consortia.

Wage structure from top to bottom needs reviewed

The club should be paying what is sustainable and taking into account the current economic climate - if the club had £20 million recently and now only has £10 million maybe some folk should be offering to take wage cuts until stability is achieved.

There were other suitor's, Brian Kennedy for starters. Unfortunately only one guy was getting the gig - his partner in crime was making sure of that. The shyster had it all going to plan until Green shafted him.

Do you seriously believe that Rangers were going to vanish if Green hadn't appeared on the scene ? OMFG.

OMFG LOLZERS LMFAO

all this stuff is mental. Green made sure he was the only one who could buy the clubetc.

All of these wasters ( Kennedy, Murray et al) HAD the chance and find put the money up. That is their loss. We wouldn't be int eh position we are without Green. He therefore deserves the credit for getting us to here. Regardless of your personal opinions of him

The only fuckiong disgrace is that scumbag Green istill picking up a wage from our club. A 700k+ pay off and he returns a few months later. You really couldn't make it up.

Your getting a bit crafty there

Wasn't a 700k pay off and he's only on a grand a month as a consultant

that 700K payoff?

that would be the 360k wage he EARNED, and the ridiculous bonus for wining the league right?

So his "payoff" was 360k right?

Even putting the wage and the "payoff" together it comes to less than Allys wage for basically winning the third division.

But aye, it's big bad Green that will send us into admin :lol:

I'm intrigued by the "bonuses fiasco". If you had concerns about the bonuses then why have you not aired them pre-IPO?

People like you infer that bonuses of approx £0.5m have taken £22m from the IPO money.

You are one of the worst people to have internet access because you comment wildly without having any information. Provide substantiated information and then I will try to take you seriously.

Even some of the Green admirers on here think it is ridiculous that directors should be paid bonuses for on-the-field performances rather than financial performance. Do you agree that Green should have been able to double his salary because the team won Division 3?

The SDM regime was far from perfect, but not many fans were complaining when the team was winning 9 in a row and reaching the semis of the CL. Latterly the overdraft was under control. He only had to sell to Whyte because Lloyds shat it over the BTC. So yes, today's Board is the worst in the club's history.

semis of the CL ??? needing Marseile to lose 3-0 and ourselves win 5-0 if I remember correctly is not reaching the semi-finals of the CL!

Lloyds never shat it over the BTC it was the other 700m pounds that MIH owed Lloyds that was the problem!

I always have an issue with the bf1/2 mob for one reason, they sing songs about board to fuck off they should sing about football. Well people why don't you fucking sing about our team and sing songs to drive the team on, because the most of the songs sang in the second half was a fucking joke, our team need us behind them because we struggled to get going all they San about was get green out there is not green in red whit and blue.

I think they bring a get atmosphere when they don't sing about politics just about our history and football team

that 700K payoff?

that would be the 360k wage he EARNED, and the ridiculous bonus for wining the league right?

So his "payoff" was 360k right?

Even putting the wage and the "payoff" together it comes to less than Allys wage for basically winning the third division.

But aye, it's big bad Green that will send us into admin :lol:

Ally's wage was tuped over from his SPL contract. So the 750k a year or whatever it is was for the SPL. That contract had to be honoured, I'm sure if they sat down with him and explained the situation he'd happily take a cut.

Ally's wage was tuped over from his SPL contract. So the 750k a year or whatever it is was for the SPL. That contract had to be honoured, I'm sure if they sat down with him and explained the situation he'd happily take a cut.

This is the nonsense I can't deal with. Ally, if he was the selfless man he is claimed to be, would offer to not take the fucking ridiculous wage he is claiming.

This is the nonsense I can't deal with. Ally, if he was the selfless man he is claimed to be, would offer to not take the fucking ridiculous wage he is claiming.

Steve why don't you swing aff ma hardon.

I'm not on a fucking side I'm explaining to gogz in case he never knew that when companies go the way we did and you tupe over you keep your own terms for a year.