Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

I would suggest the atmosphere was due to more groups of friends sitting next to each other as opposed to the normal crowd on match day?

Still think you are deluded if you think Ibrox would be bouncing without them.

But you know better eh

Doubt that would make much difference if anything they'd be sitting talking to their mates, the UB might bring atmosphere but yesterday was embarrassing to say the least.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest the atmosphere was due to more groups of friends sitting next to each other as opposed to the normal crowd on match day?

Still think you are deluded if you think Ibrox would be bouncing without them.

But you know better eh

Having been to football at many different levels over many years then yes I think I do! You can suggest what you like but its no more than conjecture on your part. Do you not think another group would fill the void? Do you think other parts of the ground don't try and start up songs?

UB do plenty of good things but they cannot be above criticism when they push agendas rather than concentrate on supporting the team. You seem to want a one way street and anyone who dares criticise is just 'bitching'.

Some of the things the Union Bears have done recently have been questionable. No hatred is being shown towards them. Newcastle game was just as loud without the Union Bears

I would say there was a better atmosphere without them and that was with a lower attendance too ahaha :party::thumbup:

I think we are on the same page. I was trying to get some evidence of this 'hatred' of individuals rather than criticism of the UB as a group. Some seem to think they should be above criticism. Would have been at the Newcastle game but work away in Cardiff during the week. (tu)

Having been to football at many different levels over many years then yes I think I do! You can suggest what you like but its no more than conjecture on your part. Do you not think another group would fill the void? Do you think other parts of the ground don't try and start up songs?

UB do plenty of good things but they cannot be above criticism when they push agendas rather than concentrate on supporting the team. You seem to want a one way street and anyone who dares criticise is just 'bitching'.

You are like a fucking broken record.

I have said time and time again, criticism is fine, it's the hatred, towards fellow fans I don't get!

You can sit all day and disect my posts for another spelling mistake or attempt to turn them into something they ain't.

You have succeeded in boring me absolutely shitless with your dull comments, so well done on that front.

Go and troll the other threads and find something else to be offended about, because even though you deny you are offended, quite clearly you are.

You are like a fucking broken record.

I have said time and time again, criticism is fine, it's the hatred, towards fellow fans I don't get!

You can sit all day and disect my posts for another spelling mistake or attempt to turn them into something they ain't.

You have succeeded in boring me absolutely shitless with your dull comments, so well done on that front.

Go and troll the other threads and find something else to be offended about, because even though you deny you are offended, quite clearly you are.

WHAT FUCKING HATRED???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think we are on the same page. I was trying to get some evidence of this 'hatred' of individuals rather than criticism of the UB as a group. Some seem to think they should be above criticism. Would have been at the Newcastle game but work away in Cardiff during the week. (tu)

No hatred towards them?

Take it calling them wankers / neds etc is just banter?

And the man who is harping on about the great atmosphere at the Newcastle game wasn't even there?

Must have been some noise if you managed to hear it in Cardiff pal

Showing solidarity with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, a republican pro IRA group that enjoy chanting about those who murdered children, was the nail in the coffin for me, little to no respect for the group now.

Showing solidarity with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, a republican pro IRA group that enjoy chanting about those who murdered children, was the nail in the coffin for me, little to no respect for the group now.

FFS I have heard it all now.

FFS I have heard it all now.

I hate the way fans groups think they can speak for the whole support. Some of the stuff coming from BF1 was cringeworthy at times yesterday.

I liked the Super Ally stuff though, that was the only song that more or less the whole stadium joined in with.

My only slight issue with it (and don't go off on one) is that it can be interpreted as support for Ally in a battle with Green, rather than about him as a manager etc.

No hatred towards them?

Take it calling them wankers / neds etc is just banter?

And the man who is harping on about the great atmosphere at the Newcastle game wasn't even there?

Must have been some noise if you managed to hear it in Cardiff pal

calling somoene a wanker or ned does not mean you hate them

It means you think they were wankers or neds.

I call Paul murray a tyre kicking waste of space, I don't hate him.

There is a huge difference between not liking someones actions, to hating someone.

calling somoene a wanker or ned does not mean you hate them

It means you think they were wankers or neds.

I call Paul murray a tyre kicking waste of space, I don't hate him.

There is a huge difference between not liking someones actions, to hating someone.

Sorry Goz, disagree. When I call somone a wanker I pretty much hate the fucker.

Must be just me here.

Bollocks. Absolute bollocks. So are u telling me that the full UB are in cahoots with the gangreen brigade.

Fucking behave yircel

Who said cahoots? the phrase solidarity was mentioned as well as sympathy yesterday. It's an absolute FACT that when the GB got their march stopped by the police at the end of last season and then again when they were getting treated like shite off the Police entering Parkhead when the Police started threatening them and telling them their own details etc the UB's were on Facebook saying ACAB and sympathising with them saying the Police are wrong blah blah blah

Maybe if you decide to go away and come back when you know what you are talking about we can have a better debate.

Sorry Goz, disagree. When I call somone a wanker I pretty much hate the fucker.

Must be just me here.

Yup, just you. :lol:

I have praised the atmosphere that the UB bring to the games, many times.

I'll praise them when they do good in my eyes, and slag them if they do bad.

It's the same with anything really.

Bollocks. Absolute bollocks. So are u telling me that the full UB are in cahoots with the gangreen brigade.

Fucking behave yircel

Listen kid, if members of a group do something the group gets the blame. There were some UB members there on Tuesday night and many groupies, so it is a lie that none were there as has been stated.

Re the Gangrene Brigade, several members of the group used social network sites showing solidarity with them as they were "fellow ultras". Denying this is the case will also be you lying, notice a pattern?

You have lying bastard disease, give it up

Super fans calling people that agree with this thread Bheasts or in their words tims? Having a bit of class showing gratefulness, thanks and respect is not hard to do. If they act like petulant children they will get called the Danny Dyer wannabe neds they are. The Union Bears do a fantastic job without the need to be more Dingwall puppets working on someone elses behalf. Since when did what little Bears left on ££ be such staunch defenders of the UB?

Who said cahoots? the phrase solidarity was mentioned as well as sympathy yesterday. It's an absolute FACT that when the GB got their march stopped by the police at the end of last season and then again when they were getting treated like shite off the Police entering Parkhead when the Police started threatening them and telling them their own details etc the UB's were on Facebook saying ACAB and sympathising with them saying the Police are wrong blah blah blah

Maybe if you decide to go away and come back when you know what you are talking about we can have a better debate.

You are full of shite. And take it from me Mr Rangers I know exactly what I am talking about.

One wee guy making a comment doesn't mean they are now all drinking buddies.

Fucking unbelievable the shite that is on here.

Give it a rest, in fact why don't you just hop along from your seat in .BF3 and join in with the youngsters.

You never know it might stop your moaning ; )