Well done Rangers fans

1st_Jan_1994

For not stooping and resorting to the level of those 150 wee kid on ultra, spoiled, short minded wee bastards with their continued anti-Green chanting - regardless if your pro or anti-Green

Proud of you's all (tu)

Well said mate.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So being outspoken is worthy of the vitriol from BF1? The man that stood up when your heroes played golf with rabid, filthy bheasts that wanted us extinct? It's not Pro or Anti Green to have manners, some of us just love the club

Bairns dancing to the pie-eating pipers tune.

Trouble is they're not getting the attention that the ghreen brigade are getting. Read in the Daily Rebel that they've broken about 190 seats in the Giro Dome in the past 4 home games.

Next the UB will be letting off flares.

Attention seekers is apt mate

Sounds like the usual from UB I don't like critisizing those who goto far more games than myself but the UB seem to have forgotten that they are a singing section not a political group.

Agree with this.

When they bring politics into it it does become cringeworthy.

However the amount of stick they're getting on here is laughable. If we all sing and cheer like we should at the football then we wouldn't need the UB in the first place.

Until that day it's pretty hypocritical people slating them when in all likelihood they offer nothing but "Oh for fuck sake" to the atmosphere.

Agree with this.

When the bring politics into it it does becone cringeworthy.

However the amount of stick tgey're getting on here is laughable. If we all sing and cheer like we should at the football then we wouldn't need the UB in the first place.

Until that day it's pretty hypocritical people slating them when in all likelyhood they offer nothing but "Oh for fuck sake" to the atmospgere.

A lot of people being critical on them on here on this forum in the 3/4 threads on here were at the game today - I know this for a fact as I've ever seen them before, during, after the game or spoke to them on phone/text

A lot of people being critical on them on here on this forum in the 3/4 threads on here were at the game today - I know this for a fact as I've ever seen them before, during, after the game or spoke to them on phone/text

I was at the game today.

I got slated before for slagging off this group. Great atmosphere at timew but iv seen them outside the ground abusing older fans and singing sectarian songs in the streets. Most are only 16 year old and they think they are wee hard fellows. Fuck their opinion. Sing and stop with the useless banners. Not doing anyone any good.

Agree with this.

When they bring politics into it it does become cringeworthy.

However the amount of stick they're getting on here is laughable. If we all sing and cheer like we should at the football then we wouldn't need the UB in the first place.

Until that day it's pretty hypocritical people slating them when in all likelihood they offer nothing but "Oh for fuck sake" to the atmosphere.

I love the atmosphere they create but at the moment they are acting like the militant wing of the RST with their having a pop at whoever is this weeks 'baddie'.

I got slated before for slagging off this group. Great atmosphere at timew but iv seen them outside the ground abusing older fans and singing sectarian songs in the streets. Most are only 16 year old and they think they are wee hard fellows. Fuck their opinion. Sing and stop with the useless banners. Not doing anyone any good.

Not off me you didn't

Your no ma fav person but I can't disagree with you

Aye!

Ye can sing and cheer and make Ibrox rock, but don't dare have an opinion and voice it. :rolleyes:

People are missing the point. If you don't agree with the UB stance then sing and cheer and make them redundant. Bitching about it is just as petty.

Aye!

Ye can sing and cheer and make Ibrox rock, but don't dare have an opinion and voice it. :rolleyes:

People are missing the point. If you don't agree with the UB stance then sing and cheer and make them redundant. Bitching about it is just as petty.

Seriously?

I never knew if you used to troll before but now I know

So I have to sit and listen to their shite but it's just as bad for me to complain about it?

The point is you don't have to sit and listen. Get off your arse and sing and cheer and their prominence will be diminished along with their opinions.