Back Page of The Sun - Gers £22m Is Gone

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound strange, but I think we need to pay less attention to certain details and look at the big picture here.

Example: Someone says in an interview or writes an opinion that we'll be out of cash by Xmas and it get's ridiculed as nonsense, but it's not the "Xmas" part which is most important. It's like the people who predicted Whyte would have us in admin before Xmas getting ridiculed, when it wasn't the Xmas part of the prediction which was important. The cunt had us in admin 6 weeks after Xmas, so the predictions weren't accurate, but they were fucking close enough!

Who is the we that need to remain calm??? What bit of 22 million gone dont you get...........its gone

Brian Bowman

And you don't know what it has gone on, what revenue streams we have or what the situation actually is.

Jumping up and down screaming about it isn't going to help matters, or your blood pressure.

Given that Rangers spend about £50M a season in SPL years and we had a start up first year that figure isn't too bad.

You've got to be joking. I can't believe they could burn through that much money in no time. Fat cats getting fatter at our expense imo

Fan ownership? Didn't exactly reach the required numbers on the share issue, why would it be different now?

- So we'd all sit back and watch Rangers sink twice? I truly believe if called upon Rangers fans would actually act; fuck if Dunfermline fans can do it, why the hell can't we? We've got a hell of alot more fans than them, and combined alot more money. If every single Rangers fan across the world chipped in a fiver, Rangers would never need another penny.

- So we'd all sit back and watch Rangers sink twice? I truly believe if called upon Rangers fans would actually act; fuck if Dunfermline fans can do it, why the hell can't we? We've got a hell of alot more fans than them, and combined alot more money. If every single Rangers fan across the world chipped in a fiver, Rangers would never need another penny.

If we watched it once, we would watch it again.

We need the support to unite now

Forget all the shit about who backs who

We need to make a stand now and collectively get our club back

Yes, or we could all unite, forget about who backs who and back the current Board? Or do you want us to unite behind your view?

Jim Traynor for all he is ridiculed practically told us what needs to be done by the fans on Thursday we should heed his advice

It's true, imagine we could unite under the one thing we all have in common? Fuck all the agendas and other bullshit and realize that the very club we all love should be enough for us to unite and make our voices heard to sort all this mess out.

If only.

We're all far too divided, people won't unite with certain groups and it's a shame because as a collective we could be such a powerful voice.

Can you imagine us all pulling together?

We wouldn't have the press and every other person kicking us every 2 mins

It's true, imagine we could unite under the one thing we all have in common? Fuck all the agendas and other bullshit and realize that the very club we all love should be enough for us to unite and make our voices heard to sort all this mess out.

If only.

Exactly mate.

On a side note mate I was meant to go out for a few earlier thank fuck I never or I'd probably not be able to keep as calm as I am.

I'm absolutely beeling at this though

Yes, or we could all unite, forget about who backs who and back the current Board? Or do you want us to unite behind your view?

I don't give a shit whether its my view or your view

I want the correct view , whoever or whatever the hell it is

We'd be insane to back or support a board who've burnt through £22m from an IPO that was only 7 months ago. Insane.

Wish more people would listen to the sense this man talks.

His only agenda is to do what's best for Rangers.

He changes his mind every other day. I hate how the media think he's our spokesman when he's talking utter rubbish a lot of the time.