Back Page of The Sun - Gers £22m Is Gone

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No minstral. Usually one paper running a story and only one can be dismissed, when they all pick up on it and our own financial director admits it basically then it's highly unlikely to be false

Did the club not tell us that we were fine and in no danger. Then you have to ask why Ally was allowed to bring in all the new players if we have no money.

Did the club not tell us that we were fine and in no danger. Then you have to ask why Ally was allowed to bring in all the new players if we have no money.

Because the money men sanctioned it. If an EGM goes through I'd imagine it will kick off. Tbh anyone that's caused us harm I hope they get their balls booted.

The Rangers fans need to stand shoulder to shoulder and regain our club

Because the money men sanctioned it. If an EGM goes through I'd imagine it will kick off. Tbh anyone that's caused us harm I hope they get their balls booted.

Unlikely mate, i've no doubt you and I could do it for example but some disagreements have gone too far.

Why the fuck are we spending money on a bloody car park as we get ourselves on our feet again?

Surely this could have waited.

If things are as bas as being really painted in the rhags we should look again at some of the signings we have not yet registered.

Especially so if there are any signing on fees to be paid as we register them.

I can see all this crap killing our walk up match day ticket sales. So we have the season book money - already in - and bugger

All else to come.

What a bloody shambles. We need a completely new boardroom. This lot are a crowd of charlatans and need to go

IMMEDIATELY.

Buying the car park is an investment.

People are charged £7.00 to park there

If we have no money the Walter should speak out and tell the fans.

They have 21 days from it's issue to decide to hold one or not and then a further 21 days notice of the date (iirc)

That's right. I thought they had till the 19th because of confusing reports saying 18 days & 21 days, but you're spot on. They were issued with it on the 1st, so they have till the 22nd to make the changes. A week on Thursday.

Unlikely mate, i've no doubt you and I could do it for example but some disagreements have gone too far.

But the disagreements should be put to the side. Me and you disagree on green but I'd stand there next to you to get our club back. Anyone who wouldn't put differences aside for the good of rangers are nothing but self serving wankers who shouldn't even be a part of this fan base,

I'm absolutely fcuking seething tbh

So if we sack the board and bring in mini and a few others to replace Greenco, does anyone have any idea what minico are gonna do to sustain us and secure further investment?

Are JM and DK gonna invest the millions that seem to be needed?

Genuine questions and not just a dig BTW, because in all of this, all the back and forth, all the in fighting, all the backstabbing and leaking have they ever said what they can do to make Rangers better financially?

Because if thy get rid or greenco, who are costing maybe 3m?...according to the math on here, that's only gonna last another 3 months. Obviously assuming PM and FB are gonna work for free and not take a wage, if they take a wage that eats into the 3m a wee bit too.

But the disagreements should be put to the side. Me and you disagree on green but I'd stand there next to you to get our club back. Anyone who wouldn't put differences aside for the good of rangers are nothing but self serving wankers who shouldn't even be a part of this fan base,

I'm absolutely fcuking seething tbh

Can't really disagree.

:(

Everyone is lying fingers in ears. La la la la la

This is 16 months ago all over again. One media outlet gets the teeth into it, before you know it its slapped us on the face and were fucked :(

I can't believe people just dismiss it due to it being the Sun, we've been through this we should at least be a little concerned.

Things evidently aren't well at Rangers, again :(

If we have no money the Walter should speak out and tell the fans.

What?! The same Walter who sat back during Murray's reign and never said a word.

The same Walter who came back to the Club to provide clarity but ended up leaving in an even bigger cloud of smoke.

Walter decided to leave, it's not his job to tell us what's going on now. If he was going to speak about the situation he should have already done so.