Charlotte Fakes

JMorrison1872

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely someone in IT can track down leaked emails from RFC, especially ones that appear so recent?

Does anyone have any idea who is feeding CF all these documents?

This is difficult in today's technological environment. CM may well be sat in his Ibrox office when he types the email, but the email then bounces to the recipients who may have personal email addresses receiving copies. The recipient could also be receiving via wifi, which is hackable.

Unless the identity of CF is found and he/she is forced by law to hand over the emails, Rangers IT have no chance.

where do twitter stand in this?

If its illegal?

It has to be proven before Twitter will be held accountable and that would probably only mean banning the account. A file storage company was forced to remove some of their earlier documents, I read earlier.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Yes its a massive cliche but so true in our case.

We really need to know what others think of us to allow us to fight against the massive negative press we are continually facing.

Know what is being leaked and the opinions being formed on these leaks, not just by us, but by others on the outside. Forget the opinions stated by the haters (CF etc.) but know what their opinions are. Its the only way to be able to stand against them.

But please bear in mind, what has gone on over the past couple of years has been fuelled by a massive propganda war against us.

Choose not to read what these people say or opine by all means, but don't then complain when these opinions are stated as facts against us. We need to know what is being used against us to enable us to fight back. The dignified silence days need to be a thing of the past.

I dont want to see their shit on this forum and totally understand the OP's point, but the more we know what is being put forward against us and, more importantly, HOW it is being used against us, the better equipped we will be to fight back.

It has to be proven before Twitter will be held accountable and that would probably only mean banning the account. A file storage company was forced to remove some of their earlier documents, I read earlier.

so they cant be forced to give the identity

You know there are folk in China who do this find internet identity for a living...

These guys can hack the pentagon and aint that expensive :lol:

Some of his stuff can be good reading but when he tries to lay claim to being in the know and name drops, he falls into the trap of writing what his so called 'friends' would like to see or hear. Another contender for a wee seat for the lads.

His blogs where good before he started choosing factions and forming allegiances with certain individuals.

His CG agenda is clear for everyone to see, sad to think his stuff used to be enjoyable to read, his credibility is now non-existent.

His recent spat with Leggat was disgraceful, unsavoury spats with fellow fans, I remember the days he used to attack our enemies, not fellow bears.

so they cant be forced to give the identity

You know there are folk in China who do this find internet identity for a living...

These guys can hack the pentagon and aint that expensive :lol:

No expert but I doubt they can breech the data protection act unless a court rules for the identity to be divulged.

This is difficult in today's technological environment. CM may well be sat in his Ibrox office when he types the email, but the email then bounces to the recipients who may have personal email addresses receiving copies. The recipient could also be receiving via wifi, which is hackable.

Unless the identity of CF is found and he/she is forced by law to hand over the emails, Rangers IT have no chance.

Could a court not issue a notice whereby CF has to hand over all emails etc. can action be taken against an online account?

Could a court not issue a notice whereby CF has to hand over all emails etc. can action be taken against an online account?

Rangers would need to raise legal case, lawyer would receive details from Twitter about account such as IP address etc and find him through that avenue as far as in aware.

It'll be Phil macgobblegiver under a false alias, talking to himself on twitter and that. :matron:

Also has letters between Green and Regan containing some very interesting stuff. But aye, we've to dismiss it all according to this thread.

At no point did I tell you or anyone else what to do, if you want to give credit to a bheast for 'speculation' and 'unproven leaks' then knock yourself out.

At no point did I tell you or anyone else what to do, if you want to give credit to a bheast for 'speculation' and 'unproven leaks' then knock yourself out.

I understand that but it contains some interesting stuff that relates to the people in charge of our club. Of course I'd prefer if it came from a friendlier source but they're obviously getting leaked to that account by someone in a position of power, or was in one previously. We'd be foolish to ignore it IMO.

I understand that but it contains some interesting stuff that relates to the people in charge of our club. Of course I'd prefer if it came from a friendlier source but they're obviously getting leaked to that account by someone in a position of power, or was in one previously. We'd be foolish to ignore it IMO.

It was frustration earlier mate.

3 different threads I entered earlier, 3 times the topic was Charlotte Fakes.

Getting tiresome as none of it is proven truth.

I would imagine so but someone has to take it to court and satisfy a judge that it should happen.

It was frustration earlier mate.

3 different threads I entered earlier, 3 times the topic was Charlotte Fakes.

Getting tiresome as none of it is proven truth.

This is where you and many others are getting wound up. You say it is not proven but most probably in the same breath are thinking it is bullshit. So you have made your mind up and want everyone else to stop talking about it.

It might be us, right enough, that are being foolish to entertain these leaks, but until I am convinced Rangers are in safe hands, I need to dig for the truth.

Anarchy amongst the ranks, which isn't what we need right now.

I meet and talk with Rangers supporters all the time - no anarchy anywhere.

Did you mean the mentalist world online where you might be replying to any number of people who hate our club and pretend to be Rangers posters? A quick glance through RM at any point of the day reveals all sorts of sad cunts who are at the madam.

The forums can be a bit of fun - but take what you read with a shovel of salt.

Just because someone who hides behind an alias on twitter posts something does not mean it's real. Even if it was due to the large number of info posted the only rational explanation is they are stolen. We are talking about a person that's under investgation by the police right now as well here.

Either way stolen or faked they have zero credibility and that's why Rangers hater Alex thomson is warning people on twitter not to repost stuff from CF.

Remember the tax case site years and years of telling us Rangers would lose BTC and be stripped of titles? None of that happend and RTC ran like a rat up a drain pipe deleting every single blog it had written like a retreating army burning bridges behind them.

CF is attention whore who must be laughing that so many bears are starting threads about it's guff as that is the whole point of it's twitter account.

Fakes/3 names/RTC want to damage Rangers nothing more and they are accomplishing that everytime someone starts a thread or posts about any kind of stupid crazy rumour they can make up.

is any of it proven to be false?

and what makes you think it's not true?

Is any of it proven true? Yet your adamant you want to entertain his/her bullshit.

What makes me think its not true is he has been asked on several occasions to provide proof they are in fact real and completely swerves the question. If they where real he would gladly prove it would be not?

To prove it doesn't mean he has to enclose his own information, so it wouldn't be hard to provide proof.

Is any of it proven true? Yet your adamant you want to entertain his/her bullshit.

What makes me think its not true is he has been asked on several occasions to provide proof they are in fact real and completely swerves the question. If they where real he would gladly prove it would be not?

To prove it doesn't mean he has to enclose his own information, so it wouldn't be hard to provide proof.

How do you prove it though? The content and writing style either leads to it being an incredibly detailed and elaborate hoax, or to it being genuine.

The skill and effort required to pull it off as a hoax would be too big in my opinion. Much more likely it is real.

Have you actually read the contents?

How do you prove it though? The content and writing style either leads to it being an incredibly detailed and elaborate hoax, or to it being genuine.

The skill and effort required to pull it off as a hoax would be too big in my opinion. Much more likely it is real.

Have you actually read the contents?

it looks real to me. plus, there was soundclips posted... sounded pretty real also

a hoax on this level would be mental and pointless... some of the content isn't even of interest but everything suggests it's more likely to be real than false.