Charlotte Fakes

JMorrison1872

The reason I consider myself different from certain other people is that I was born into a free thinking culture inspired by the enlightenment where free men could discuss and question what their religion and their rulers told them. So... no. I'll read about what I want and talk about what I want and make up my own mind about stuff. Thanks.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Provide us with the Proof you have so you can make statements like that.

I agree, you cannot make definitive statements that they are 100% genuine. I dont know 100% that they are real.

I think there is a high chance they are real. Afterall the authorities are after him for releasing possibly stolen articles, not trying to arrest him for making shit up. Although there is no saying he is not mixing fact with fiction.

If they were faked, i would imagine that the stuff would be more damming though. The stuff that has been leaked is of interest, but its hardly groundbreaking.

I think its real, and i would suggest it has enough credibility to be discussed. Fair enough if you dont want to discuss it, but leave others to do so if they see fit.

To make the statement you made surely you can understand why posters want proof from you.

If you read my first post then i make it clear its my opinions on the matter.

My "proof" is as i stated. There are too many individuals, companies and corporate bodies exposed in this and not one has denied any of it and crucially, the documents have continued and continued which suggests that no-one has managed to stop them.

If the documents were fakes, an injunction or a lawsuit would have stopped them immediately. (tu)

I agree, you cannot make definitive statements that they are 100% genuine. I dont know 100% that they are real.

I think there is a high chance they are real. Afterall the authorities are after him for releasing possibly stolen articles, not trying to arrest him for making shit up. Although there is no saying he is not mixing fact with fiction.

If they were faked, i would imagine that the stuff would be more damming though. The stuff that has been leaked is of interest, but its hardly groundbreaking.

I think its real, and i would suggest it has enough credibility to be discussed. Fair enough if you dont want to discuss it, but leave others to do so if they see fit.

Whyte's PC was hacked, that's why the MSM can't publish, think its to do with the Levenson enquiry.

Jack Irvine got his ones pulled by the Server.

What is worrying is where is she/he getting the latest info from.

My "proof" is as i stated. There are too many individuals, companies and corporate bodies exposed in this and not one has denied any of it and crucially, the documents have continued and continued which suggests that no-one has managed to stop them.

If the documents were fakes, an injunction or a lawsuit would have stopped them immediately. (tu)

Believe what you want.

They are fake. (tu)

:pipe:

I don't agree with you here.

If the documents were real they could have got an injunction right away. Right now they probably don't have a clue who it is, so they can't stop it.

He or she is breaking the law, and I hope they are rightfully punished.

The reason I consider myself different from certain other people is that I was born into a free thinking culture inspired by the enlightenment where free men could discuss and question what their religion and their rulers told them. So... no. I'll read about what I want and talk about what I want and make up my own mind about stuff. Thanks.

Hate to burst your bubble but no-one is telling people what to read and what not to read.

Simply asking to stop posting his nonsense on RM

I don't agree with you here.

If the documents were real they could have got an injunction right away. Right now they probably don't have a clue who it is, so they can't stop it.

He or she is breaking the law, and I hope they are rightfully punished.

That depends on how they got them of course. If Craig Whyte gave them access(hypothetically) then im not sure there would be anything illegal about releasing them.

This is why we need to find out who it is, and again i stress, the key might be Imran Ahmad and that email from the other night. He should be made confirm if he sent it to Charlotte or not. (tu)

People on here know by now how I feel about this. In my opinion, the information is leaked and factual. Do I think it is a Celtic fan, do I bollox! I agree with TheLawMan on that point.

However, I am sick of people moaning that we talk about the leaks on here, as they don't want to. Who are you to ask people to stop talking about a subject? You don't want to, fair enough, don't read about it. Just stop fucking moaning about Rangers fans who are wary of the facts and the current board.

The documents have been getting leaked for 3 months + now. Our club, the SFA, the SPL, the various journalists, Media House have not on any single occasion rubbished them.

If these people had came out and completely rubbished them proving they were fake, then Charlotte would be done.

They are real (tu)

They also haven't felt the need to comment on them because some lunatic "leaking" things that may or may not be true on twitter is something the club and wider community isn't bothered in, in the slightest!

Why are you so desperate for this to be true and give this loonie credibility? This is a person who hates our club and is trying to damage it! Never mind the sand get your head out your arse! I will once again refer back to the RTC blog! Same m.o....and it will go the exact same way!

People on here know by now how I feel about this. In my opinion, the information is leaked and factual. Do I think it is a Celtic fan, do I bollox! I agree with TheLawMan on that point.

However, I am sick of people moaning that we talk about the leaks on here, as they don't want to. Who are you to ask people to stop talking about a subject? You don't want to, fair enough, don't read about it. Just stop fucking moaning about Rangers fans who are wary of the facts and the current board.

^^^^this

some people on here just cannot deal with anything which is potentially bad news. we need to educate ourselves and not see see something we see as something we don't like as negativity and a threat and all this bullshit about outing people is counter-productive.

if it's fake then so be it but with all the shit flying about and all these cunts bleeding the place dry it's time we got wise and alert to warning signs, failure to do so and imploding within this blinkered viewpoint will leave us in a bad way.

[instert wee shifty eyes here]

There's definitely people at the heart of the club who are trying to fuck us all over to their own gain. they're running the place now, and killing the club, it's happening

You keep giving him the attention he craves so badly, the more people like you read it the more he continues.

People lose interest, he stops - simple.

I'm not telling you not to read or write about his stuff, IMO it has no place on RM.

If admin disagree with me then long may it continue, but I for one will not give his 'leaks' the attention he so badly craves!

I'd love for the most informed discussions on the state of our club to be had amongst our support.

How can we wrestle control of our club back from the spivs without being able to discuss all the information at hand?

Why would anyone want to stop us discussing this?

You keep giving him the attention he craves so badly, the more people like you read it the more he continues.

People lose interest, he stops - simple.

I'm not telling you not to read or write about his stuff, IMO it has no place on RM.

If admin disagree with me then long may it continue, but I for one will not give his 'leaks' the attention he so badly craves!

bullshit... if the facts about whyte got leaked early doors and we had a chance to do something would we have just put it down to attention seeking? he ran the place into the ground and we know that as fact.

is it happening again? possiblily... so why are we ignoring this stuff? attention seeking? wake up

I'd love for the most informed discussions on the state of our club to be had amongst our support.

How can we wrestle control of our club back from the spivs without being able to discuss all the information at hand?

Why would anyone want to stop us discussing this?

Says the poster who has contributed 11 posts in 2 years as a member? Lots of discussion time there?

The reason it is pointless discussing this lunatic is because no matter the accuracy (or lack of) of the material he is posting....his agenda is clear! The hatred for rangers is palpable and renders any significant posts at best unreliable!

There is a difference between discussing issues and problems we face as a club and naively worrying about some obsessed loonie on twitter!

They also haven't felt the need to comment on them because some lunatic "leaking" things that may or may not be true on twitter is something the club and wider community isn't bothered in, in the slightest!

Why are you so desperate for this to be true and give this loonie credibility? This is a person who hates our club and is trying to damage it! Never mind the sand get your head out your arse! I will once again refer back to the RTC blog! Same m.o....and it will go the exact same way!

Im not desperate for it to be true ffs

This takes me back to August 2011 when I was giving my opinions on Whyte and why he was going to lead us into administration.

Same m.o....and it will go the exact same way !

now I have never seen a tweet (is that what you call it) in my life.

However if someone puts something out there and its true it doesnt become less true by not reading it

Likewise if its a lie it wont become the truth if you do read it.

Just like the RTC they printed lies and loads read it....how did that turn out for the liars again....?

bullshit... if the facts about whyte got leaked early doors and we had a chance to do something would we have just put it down to attention seeking? he ran the place into the ground and we know that as fact.

is it happening again? possiblily... so why are we ignoring this stuff? attention seeking? wake up

You continue to feed his needs for traffic then, I for one will not entertain anything the bheast has to say.

:wink:

Says the poster who has contributed 11 posts in 2 years as a member? Lots of discussion time there?

The reason it is pointless discussing this lunatic is because no matter the accuracy (or lack of) of the material he is posting....his agenda is clear! The hatred for rangers is palpable and renders any significant posts at best unreliable!

There is a difference between discussing issues and problems we face as a club and naively worrying about some obsessed loonie on twitter!

Pointless trying Kev, certain people have made it abundantly clear they intend on reading this tramps 'leaks' some are even guaranteeing me they are real(without actual proof of course).

Will say it till I'm blue in the face but, you give his leaks attention he will continue as you are giving him what he wants.

I've made my views on the little bheast clear and I'm done trying to discuss this prick any further!