Charlotte Fakes

JMorrison1872

it looks real to me. plus, there was soundclips posted... sounded pretty real also

a hoax on this level would be mental and pointless... some of the content isn't even of interest but everything suggests it's more likely to be real than false.

Sound clips were released long before CF was on the scene, they where easy to find publicly.

How easily can something be edited to look official nowadays? It literally takes minutes to someone who knows what their doing.

People make fake city and guilds certificates - ones that government can't even tell the difference between until checking official qualifications given.

All in saying is IMO it's speculation at best until he proves otherwise.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you prove it though? The content and writing style either leads to it being an incredibly detailed and elaborate hoax, or to it being genuine.

The skill and effort required to pull it off as a hoax would be too big in my opinion. Much more likely it is real.

Have you actually read the contents?

Making documents look official takes minutes for someone with graphic programme knowledge, that's a fact.

It's easily done, which leads me to think its entirely possible they are a hoax.

Making documents look official takes minutes for someone with graphic programme knowledge, that's a fact.

It's easily done, which leads me to think its entirely possible they are a hoax.

Its not the logos and graphics I am talking about.

It is the content.

The wording and the interaction are too detailed and at times too professional for a hoaxer to pull off in my opinion.

Have you read them yourself? If so you will see where I am coming from.

We also have the undisputed fact that the police are investigating someone for disclosing documents without permission. They are not chasing someone for making up documents.

David Leggat - giving it to you straight

AHMAD, GREEN AND THE MONEY-LAUNDERING FEARS OF WHYTE'S £137,5000

RANGERS have been placed at the centre of money laundering fears over the mysterious £137,500 paid into the bank account of Imran Ahmad’s mother by Craig Whyte.

And further doubts have also been raised over just what that the money was for after a letter from Charles Green was leaked. For the leaked letter from Green to the Scottish Football Association – now available on-line - gives an explanation for the mystery money which is different and entirely at odds to the one Imran Ahmad trotted out at the time the deal was first revealed four months ago.

At the time Ahmad insisted that it was all just a devious scheme to trap Craig Whyte into believing he was investing in their group’s move to gain control of Rangers through a CVA, in order that he would be easy to deal with.

The story Ahmad spun was that the £137,500 was a payment made by Whyte to show his good faith in the Ahmad-Green promises that he would be part of the future of Rangers and that they needed to get Whyte’s agreement to get his shares if they got their CVA proposals accepted.

All of which seemed pretty plausible.

However, that is not the same story as the version which was spun by Charles Green in a letter to the Scottish Football Association which claimed the £137,500 was money from Whyte to reimburse Ahmad for the £200,000 payment Ahmad personally made to Duff and Phelps to secure exclusivity on their bid for Rangers.

That was not an investment in Rangers, but a fee to Duff and Phelps.

The only real point where the Imran Ahmad story and the Charles Green tale of woe merged was when they both claimed they had no idea where the £137,500 paid into the bank of account of Imran Ahmad’s mother actually came from.

And that is the point in Charles Green’s letter to the SFA which Hampden bosses quite rightly pounced on and which saw them raise the serious spectre of the sort of financial jiggery pokery, the sort of shady fiscal dealing which flags up concerns about money laundering.

For there are strict regulations in place concerning the movement of money. Just try to open a bank account without a whole host of documents to prove your identity and you’ll see what I mean.

Yet Imran Ahmad and Charles Green want the SFA to believe that £137,500 was accepted into the NatWest bank account in London of Imran Ahmad’s mother without the NatWest having a clue where it came from.

By the time the SFA replied to the claims made in Charles Green’s letter, he was no longer chief executive, therefore they drove a their bus through the gaping hole in the Green story in a reply sent to the then chairman Malcolm Murray which has also been leaked and is available on-line.

The SFA letter quite properly pointed out that the money Imran Ahmad got from Craig Whyte did not appear to have been subjected to the normal anti money laundering procedures and asked why that did not occur.

It would be interesting to hear from Imran Ahmad on that point. It would also be interesting to hear from Charles Green on that point. I wonder if they will sing the same song this time, or if their tales of woe will again fail to tally.

All of which once again raises the question of just where Craig Whyte gets the cash to sustain his considerable lifestyle? Just where did he get that £137,500? After all, as every examination of Craig Whyte’s business dealings reveal, he has no visible means of support, a fact I have mentioned on numerous occasions and a mystery Charles Green and Imran Ahmad must have been aware of at the outset of their dealings with him.

However, they seemed to have been quite happy to take £137,500 of Craig Whyte’s dough without any of the normal checks on just where his funds were coming from, procedures which Imran Ahmad must be familiar with given his history of work in the financial sector.

It was also something which Imran Ahmad was happy to keep secret until the shady transaction was exposed in April. Then he tried to explain it away as a con trick on Craig Whyte.

Charles Green also sought to find an explanation. Unfortunately for him, his version of events, as we can now see, does not tally with what Ahmad said.

And these are the two men some deluded folk still want to see back inside Ibrox, running Rangers.

posted by leggoland @ <a href="http://davidleggat-l...ing-fears.html" title="permanent link">09:09 icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

Sorry iv not hot time at the minute to read though the post so don't know if anyone else has suggested it but surely monies from the RFFF should be used to identify and expose the person or group of persons behind this website.

A private investigator with the abilities to trace the purchaser of the site or such like.

I also can't believe we don't have any geek bears who could do this.

Sorry iv not hot time at the minute to read though the post so don't know if anyone else has suggested it but surely monies from the RFFF should be used to identify and expose the person or group of persons behind this website.

A private investigator with the abilities to trace the purchaser of the site or such like.

I also can't believe we don't have any geek bears who could do this.

Far too difficult to do.

The guy probably has a VM set up routed through a country with strict privacy rules.

Even then, his twitter account will be set up at a hotmail style online account so wont be traceable.

Would require court orders and the like even to get close.

Best chance is that the police go after them, even then it will take an age.

Far too difficult to do.

The guy probably has a VM set up routed through a country with strict privacy rules.

Even then, his twitter account will be set up at a hotmail style online account so wont be traceable.

Would require court orders and the like even to get close.

Best chance is that the police go after them, even then it will take an age.

An IT wizard would find him in minutes, nothing is Untraceable.

There always traces available to the untrained eye.

An IT wizard would find him in minutes, nothing is Untraceable.

There always traces available to the untrained eye.

Been watching too many movies I think mate! ;)

Would take a hell of a lot longer than a few minutes if he has done things the right way.

An anonymous proxy wont even keep records of the connection, so even court orders would turn up nothing.

Might be able to get something if you were monitoring at the time the connection was live, but would be a long shot!

I'm thinking the methods used by an IT wizard may questionably legally but it's the end result we should be interested in. I personally believe that most things in Internet land would be traceable and these cunts are probably using basic avoidance techniques rather than some sophisticated software.

I dont agree.

I in no way agree with the opinions of the leak, but if the leaked documents are genuine, then I dont see why we should not be able to question the content.

Im not talking about taking the guys own slant on views, only the content held within the documents.

If the admin decide to ban discussion on it then fair enough, i will respect it. The content of the documents is of great concern to us as supportes though.

I agree with mouldy. That the messenger, CF, may be one bitter bastard should not detract from the actual messages. If these show up the likes of Green and what their true intentions are then I've no issue with that.

The OP's post sounds like a clarion call to bury our heads in the sand at a time when this would be the worst course of action. We as a fanbase need to be aware of everything that's going on at the club, warts and all, and if we cannot trust those in positions of power at the club to divulge that information then I'll take that information whatever the source.

The reall issue is whether that information is factual or not, not whether it's being passed on by some bitter tim.

I agree with mouldy. That the messenger, CF, may be one bitter bastard should not detract from the actual messages. If these show up the likes of Green and what their true intentions are then I've no issue with that.

The OP's post sounds like a clarion call to bury our heads in the sand at a time when this would be the worst course of action. We as a fanbase need to be aware of everything that's going on at the club, warts and all, and if we cannot trust those in positions of power at the club to divulge that information then I'll take that information whatever the source.

The reall issue is whether that information is factual or not, not whether it's being passed on by some bitter tim.

but that's the problem we don't know what's fake and what isn't and these cunts are getting away with muddying the waters and destabilising our club. They can't be questioned for facts due to their anonymity.

you're mental

No he's not you only think you can hide on the internet anyone can be traced. even the best of hackers have been caught, even when they use the most sophisticated of equipment.

The Media in this country hate us, You can believe they know this sites fishy or they would be reporting it as fact.

No he's not you only think you can hide on the internet anyone can be traced. even the best of hackers have been caught, even when they use the most sophisticated of equipment.

Exactly my point.

Anyone can be traced in one way or another, it clearly isn't impossible. Mark my words the person behind CF will be found and his nonsense put to a stop.

Exactly my point.

Anyone can be traced in one way or another, it clearly isn't impossible. Mark my words the person behind CF will be found and his nonsense put to a stop.

Dont agree.

A very good internet no-gooder if extremely cautious will could piggyback off open wifi terminals or use throwaway PAYG data sims on a device they never network to their home address. They will muddy this with proxy VMs they run through countries like Canada in a service that randomises the attached IP.

There is basically no way to trace this.

If you are talking about getting the CIA involved and co-ordinating the cell towers and then monitoring the area through spy sats then you might have a chance.

For the record, I doubt CF has went to these lengths, so im not talking about this person. Im just countering the idea that anyone can be traced in minutes if the guy chasing him is good enough. Its not that simple.

Dont agree.

A very good internet no-gooder if extremely cautious will could piggyback off open wifi terminals or use throwaway PAYG data sims on a device they never network to their home address. They will muddy this with proxy VMs they run through countries like Canada in a service that randomises the attached IP.

There is basically no way to trace this.

If you are talking about getting the CIA involved and co-ordinating the cell towers and then monitoring the area through spy sats then you might have a chance.

For the record, I doubt CF has went to these lengths, so im not talking about this person. Im just countering the idea that anyone can be traced in minutes if the guy chasing him is good enough. Its not that simple.

Maybe my minutes comment was a bit exaguarated, but it would be possible.

Even the best hackers around are caught, in simply saying its not inpossible

There is a 25 page document from the RST given to the Rangers Board in March 2010. The RST response suggests it wasnt fake. (tu)

Who says the best hackers get caught? Bit of a bold statement.

The most technically gifted hackers might get arogant or sloppy allowing them to be caught. But the most cautious will probably not.

Folk who make money out of it will be tracable through the banks, but folk who do it for fun and piggyback off other networks and use a dedicated machine are basically untraceable.

How many people have access to this though through the RST,

I would imagine due to the confidentiality, only the Board members at the time, though im not really sure what point your making. Im merely pointing out that it has been leaked to Charlotte and it is real. (tu)

People asked for evidence, I thought i would provide something that i feel is evidence. (tu)