Fomartine United beat Elgin 5-1 tonight

pcbear

Who are they? new one on me.

Try spelling it properly and I might tell you.

This is really ignorant. I have seen a couple of threads started on Formartine United and no-one can spell their name right.

Is it ignorance... or arrogance?

Saying that, 57% of the forum can't spell:

article-1359760-00D998D800000190-989_468x351.jpg

Got a mate who knows a few people at Highland League clubs and some of them are spending relatively big money (including Formatine). Brora apparently pay a pretty decent wage (backed by some rich local businessman) and that's why they have Ross Tokely, Gavin Morrison, Ritchie Hart, etc. but Formatine and Nairn also pay guys relatively big money. Dangerous strategy to pay big (ish) money when you're playing in front of 100 fans each week but hey-ho.

Good side. Have a budget of about 250k per season and just signed Joe Hamill. Plus they signed striker Cammy Keith for about 25k. As someone else has pointed out the big sides in the highland league have fairly big budgets.

Dangerous strategy to pay big (ish) money when you're playing in front of 100 fans each week but hey-ho.

yeah whats going on? how does that all work out. I know my maths is shite but even I can see that those figures dont stack up :lol:

they must be trying to do an East Fife

• 3 months later...