Family hospitality

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you there on Saturday?

How busy was it?

I was never in the old Ibrox Suite, so no idea capacity, size etc. I really hope this is a success, ideal Xmas/birthday treat for kids/grandparents etc.

I notice we are home on Boxing Day, might be an idea for a Xmas presnt for his granda from the wee man?

It was my mate who went there

They are looking to limit it to 80/100 per game so it would be advisable to get in quick as its likely to be popular after last week

It was my mate who went there

They are looking to limit it to 80/100 per game so it would be advisable to get in quick as its likely to be popular after last week

The picture on the Rangers website shows tables set for 4, so that's only really 20-25 families/tables then?

Is there a limit on the ratio of adults to kids?

I'm basically asking regarding birthdays etc when 2 or 3 adults might want to take half a dozen kids or more?

As stated above, we are home on Boxing Day, imagine that will sell out fast.

The picture on the Rangers website shows tables set for 4, so that's only really 20-25 families/tables then?

Is there a limit on the ratio of adults to kids?

I'm basically asking regarding birthdays etc when 2 or 3 adults might want to take half a dozen kids or more?

As stated above, we are home on Boxing Day, imagine that will sell out fast.

I'm not sure mate, there were six of them

I would book ASAP for Boxing Day tbh

I'm not sure mate, there were six of them

I would book ASAP for Boxing Day tbh

Might do that, thinking it would be a good Xmas present for his granda from the wee man. He hasn't been to a game at Ibrox in a good few years so this might be ideal for him to go with mini-me.

No doubt, a lot of people will be thinking the same with family coming back to Scotland from all over at that time of year and trying to fit a trip to Ibrox in when here.

Do you need to have a kid with you to go to this? or would my Dad and I get away with getting in? Seems good value for money

Good question mate, why note e-mail them at the address above?

Even if you 'need' to have a kid with you nothing to stop you buying 2 adults & 1 kid for £120 and the 'kid' taking not well on the day of the match.

I e-mailed yesyerday to ask if there is a limit on numbers of kids to adults, thinking of having te wee man's birthday party there as it's not any more expensive to take half a dozen kids there than to cinema or somewhere else.

Do you need to have a kid with you to go to this? or would my Dad and I get away with getting in? Seems good value for money

On a related note, are hospitality prices for adults & kids only or is there a concession/OAP price too?

I'm thinking of getting mini-me's granda hospitality tickets as a gift (he is over 60) and he could go to Ibrox with him for a game.

Does anyone know?

I'm looking into going over with my son and three grandsons 5, 7 and 9. I have had good feedback about it from last Saturday. My son's mate was over with his wife and two kids, parking at the stadium included and they got photos taken with big Daley. Hoping to do it this month.

I'm looking into going over with my son and three grandsons 5, 7 and 9. I have had good feedback about it from last Saturday. My son's mate was over with his wife and two kids, parking at the stadium included and they got photos taken with big Daley. Hoping to do it this month.

I noticed someone earlier in the thread said that Daly, Law, Colin Stein and someone else were all in there last weekend but no mention of a (ex)player being there in the 'advert', so might have been a one off for opening day.

Just came home from work and Family hospitality tickets for Arbroath game have arrived in the post.

Couple of questions, but hospitality obviously gone home for the night, so hopefully fellow bears on here can help.

• Where exactly is parking for Ibrox Suite?
  • The 'strictly no football colours' dress code, does that mean no scarves?
  • Smart casual dress code says no trainers or jeans, my wee boy wears nothing but jeans and hi-tops. They are 'dressy' coloured jeans as opposed to bog standard denim and his hi-tops aren't a stinky old pair of converse, will he be allowed to wear that kinda stuff OR will it be chinos and school shoes?

Just came home from work and Family hospitality tickets for Arbroath game have arrived in the post.

Couple of questions, but hospitality obviously gone home for the night, so hopefully fellow bears on here can help.

• Smart casual dress code says no trainers or jeans, my wee boy wears nothing but jeans and hi-tops. They are 'dressy' coloured jeans as opposed to bog standard denim and his hi-tops aren't a stinky old pair of converse, will he be allowed to wear that kinda stuff OR will it be chinos and school shoes?

Anyone know????

No disrespect but 50 quid for hospitality? Outstanding value. Ffs I was 45 quid at the piggery a couple of years ago for a seat behind a pillar.

My mate done the waddle suite a couple of years ago and it over 4 times that

trying to find out for you but bi think the wee man might need trousers and not denims.

I think the parking is behind the govan stand but I might be wrong

And I'm guessing the no colours ban does mean just that but I can't for the life of me work out why not. Stick a scarf on him and if anyone says anything then roll it up and put it in your pocket.

No disrespect but 50 quid for hospitality? Outstanding value. Ffs I was 45 quid at the piggery a couple of years ago for a seat behind a pillar.

My mate done the waddle suite a couple of years ago and it over 4 times that

There are 4 of us going on Saturday, me, mrs FSL, mini FSL and his wee pal...£140 the lot.

That includes entry 2 hours before kick off, parking near stadium, buffet, programme(s), half time snacks/drinks, an hour post match and based on reports from last game a chance to meet some (ex)players...and Broxi!!!

I normally go to BR with mini-me and most weeks we are roughly £50 in total (£22 tickets + programme + food/drinks at HT and pre/post match. So double that for another adult/child and by my calculations hospitality is only costing an extra £40 in total for 4 of us, or £10 a head!!!

trying to find out for you but bi think the wee man might need trousers and not denims.

I think the parking is behind the govan stand but I might be wrong

And I'm guessing the no colours ban does mean just that but I can't for the life of me work out why not. Stick a scarf on him and if anyone says anything then roll it up and put it in your pocket.

I actually just got a reply from Ibrox within last half hour and they are recommending chinos/polo shirt but confirmed a scarf is fine.

He never said anything about the parking though, if parking is near stadium do police just let you through then?

I just had a phone call from Pippa at Rangers Hospitality regarding this Saturday's game V Arboath.

Basically they need 40-60 to justify opening the suite [i assume to cover costs] and they haven't reached that igure this week so Family Suite won't be open.

BUT

We are getting moved to Argyll Suite, carvery buffet/bottle of wine and a stadium/trophy room tour included too for no extra cost!!!

Result...and big thank you to Rangers staff for looking after the next generation of fans, really looking forward to this now.

I just had a phone call from Pippa at Rangers Hospitality regarding this Saturday's game V Arboath.

Basically they need 40-60 to justify opening the suite [i assume to cover costs] and they haven't reached that igure this week so Family Suite won't be open.

BUT

We are getting moved to Argyll Suite, carvery buffet/bottle of wine and a stadium/trophy room tour included too for no extra cost!!!

Result...and big thank you to Rangers staff for looking after the next generation of fans, really looking forward to this now.

see ya in there mate!! :thumbup:

I actually just got a reply from Ibrox within last half hour and they are recommending chinos/polo shirt but confirmed a scarf is fine.

He never said anything about the parking though, if parking is near stadium do police just let you through then?

for the parking at the stadium, you can enter at the Broomloan road. Stewards there are advised of people using the hospitality.

One day I will do the hospitality but just never got around to it.

Hope you and the family all enjoy it bud

I take my wee yin once a month she picks the game, she loves it but in the winter time he struggles to keep warm and looses interest in the game because she is very cold. It was be good if there was a hospitality for kids in BR keeping away from the main hospitality suites. I would use it with mine.

As much as I appreciate guys with kids and taking them to the games..... one thing. Hospitality?

Ffs the best memories of my life was when I was a wee boy and my da took me to the broomie(didn't have enough money for both of us for a season ticket)

When I was 11 my da paid for my season ticket and I was in the east enclosure with my pals. Miss those days.