Bill McMurdo Knows CF Identity!

JMorrison1872

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not know nor do I know what instructions he was given, Jack give me a no holds barred view on JG and his role...............if that was asked of him..then that's what he gave.

We have rebels(and I do think of them that way) that have done nothing but caused trouble for anyone who buys the Club...............yet not one utterance about the ludicrous attempts that min has made for the Ltd Co and his continual trouble making.

The rebels even made complete and utter idiots of themselves when they announced with great joy that CG(no not the blogger) an honorary member and a mater of month later have slaughtered the guy.

So the flak that media house are getting should also be directed at the rebels within.

With all due respect, Jack Irvine's breif is irrelevant to my point of view, as are these rebels you are obsessing about.

Lack of respect for the greatest ever Ranger is my only issue.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Ahmad himself. He's already shown that he's capable of and willing to use the internet to his own advantage, and he was in a position to gain access to many documents at RFC, either directly or through his contacts.

And let's face it, if it is Ahmad, you will understand why Bill doesn't want to let that get out.

I dont think it is Ahmad as there was an email that appeared to come from Ahmad to CF about him suing the club. (tu)

With all due respect, Jack Irvine's breif is irrelevant to my point of view, as are these rebels you are obsessing about.

Lack of respect for the greatest ever Ranger is my only issue.

With all due respect JG in my opinion is/was never the greatest ever Ranger.................apart from a time-frame vote what makes you think he was?

I think he does know. Because i think Ahmad knows.

You may well be correct mate, I firmly believe that Ahmad has been feeding CF information from the beginning. Whether he knows their true identity or not i`m not totally convinced, but yeah, it`s very possible Ahmad knows & he has in turn informed his media mouthpiece.

Seems that McMurdo has lost any credibility that he had left by making this known.

Monumental slip-up or something more to it?

So how will you know Bill has got this one right? He has been known to make mistakes before.

Last thing we need is for us to hastle some guy who probably already has an agenda against us, then turns out to be the wrong person, but he still goes to the press about 'how the big bad Rangers fans almost drove him to suicide' or 'Rangers fans threatened his life and the saftey of his family'.

Very over dramatic, but the press would just love to splash it all over the papers and news headlines.

We all make mistakes and the papers will sensationalise about us anyway.

The issue is getting to the chunt that is leaking the stuff to CF. keep the bigger picture in focus here, and once BOTH are exposed slaughter them both. We have a manchurian candidate in our midst and need to smoke them out. CF is an annoyance as the publisher but we need their supplier to cut this off at the pass. Going after CF only removes a pawn, once that can easlily be replaced.

The issue is getting to the chunt that is leaking the stuff to CF. keep the bigger picture in focus here, and once BOTH are exposed slaughter them both. We have a manchurian candidate in our midst and need to smoke them out. CF is an annoyance as the publisher but we need their supplier to cut this off at the pass. Going after CF only removes a pawn, once that can easlily be replaced.

When we get one that leads to the other.

You have to have caste iron proof before you identify someone.

If I were him I wouldn't want to say anything in case I'd been fed bullshit and end up being sued for defamation.

Why say anything at all .............attention seeking?

That`s what i`m wondering too mate, he has gained nothing by mentioning the CF account.

I think Bill has lost the plot, with his skewed logic he maybe thought people would come back to read his Blog because he`s `in the know` and all that.