Bill McMurdo Knows CF Identity!

JMorrison1872

Maybe the authorities should go to Bill. Instead of people asking Bill for the details, possibly the leaks need to be raised with the police and ask about the legality, if police think that what is being published is illegal then they have a duty to investigate, and if Bill has stated he knows the identity then he has a duty to reveal this to the police.

After he claimed to know CF, I replied asking him if he could either supply me with the individuals details so I could pass on to the club & authorities. I also stated if this not possible could he do what I intended to do.

Unfortunately I am still waiting for a reply from 2pm today, he won't make a move with this info and if he doesn't I think he is protecting someone close to the leak or CF.

That's just my take on this.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he can be wrong and a bit off at times, but if he has informantion pertinent to a police investigation he would have been told to firstly keep his mouth shut, then to provide the evidence required to the authorities.

Can't blame him for not going to jail for putting at risk a legal case for the prosecution, would be like telling a crim, the police are coming for you mate, best you scarper.

I know he can be wrong and a bit off at times, but if he has informantion pertinent to a police investigation he would have been told to firstly keep his mouth shut, then to provide the evidence required to the authorities.

Can't blame him for not going to jail for putting at risk a legal case for the prosecution, would be like telling a crim, the police are coming for you mate, best you scarper.

Can he not just say that he's been told to keep quiet about it?

We aren't calling for him to reveal us the name, we are urging him to take the name to authorities.

If he doesn't, then he is well and truly nailing his colours to the mast and IMO protecting someone somewhere.

Well no reason he cannot do an uber 12 page blog on his "trip to the rozzers" I agree with you there.

Just can't name the c*nt here.

I don't even care if I never find out the name, all I want is this clearly obsessed lunatic stopped once and for all.

If Bill has the ability to do this by feeding the authorities his details, I feel it is his duty as a Rangers fan.

I for one would not hesitate to reveal this individuals identity

It would be my duty as a Rangers supporter to make his or her name public

If you are in any way a Rangers supporter my friend, shame on you for allowing this rat to cause untold damage to our club

This! No way he knows or surely he'd have done something about it. Wouldn't he?