Can This Be True.

Edmiston Drive

thing i have to laugh at & laugh at people who champion for a " fan on the board " but basically hate anyone that may be that fan if "they " don't like them.... i mean could paul murray be that fan ?? yes he's associated with david murray but lets not forget he was part of a board that had reduced £18 million of debt in 5 years & won 3 of the SPL's in that time??

i know in general especially on here he's disliked but why does he keep trying to be involved ??

The board won nothing and reduced nothing.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thing i have to laugh at & laugh at people who champion for a " fan on the board " but basically hate anyone that may be that fan if "they " don't like them.... i mean could paul murray be that fan ?? yes he's associated with david murray but lets not forget he was part of a board that had reduced £18 million of debt in 5 years & won 3 of the SPL's in that time??

i know in general especially on here he's disliked but why does he keep trying to be involved ??

Please don't hit us with that pile of keech the board reduced the debt..............bloody hell man that's been done to death that they never.

Bank dictated to them and as a result of a decent team on the park and the run to the final(you know the one bain took a bonus for) and we never took in what we should have re merchandise and the Board are to blame for that.

Bank puts man pn the Board, bank man reports to the Bank , bank dictate the reduction of debt.............Board lol come on now.

It was LTSB who were responsible for the cost-cutting. mini and AJ and Walter were all bleating in the press at the time because they wanted to spend more money.

The Board have accepted Blin/Murray and mclleland so it doesnt matter how much you shout on here, its happening.

That would mean that all those who shouted about the board accepting Charles Green as a consultant were wasting their breath then?

They should have just sat back and shut up like good little boys and girls ?

That would mean that all those who shouted about the board accepting Charles Green as a consultant were wasting their breath then?

They should have just sat back and shut up like good little boys and girls ?

that was different, this Board dont seem to have tthe Balls to say "enough is enough" we are all fed up with it, but when you see that they are letting back Murray, then, imo they have no balls.

Please don't hit us with that pile of keech the board reduced the debt..............bloody hell man that's been done to death that they never.

Bank dictated to them and as a result of a decent team on the park and the run to the final(you know the one bain took a bonus for) and we never took in what we should have re merchandise and the Board are to blame for that.

Bank puts man pn the Board, bank man reports to the Bank , bank dictate the reduction of debt.............Board lol come on now.

So the board are to blame for all the bad and none of the good? Fu.ck sake :D

that was different, this Board dont seem to have tthe Balls to say "enough is enough" we are all fed up with it, but when you see that they are letting back Murray, then, imo they have no balls.

Agreed but those who shouted loudest about Charles Green surely cannot criticise those who shout about mini.

And they don't have balls.

My understanding is that, despite intense searching, no shares at all can be found on the register belonging to Blin, Murray or Jim McColl. This does not negate the requisition but means that it will now be led by Artemis.

Taken from the ever informative mcmurdo blog.............I know rankbadyin has a thread about the Blog.............surely the above deserves to be discussed.

So all the guys that are calling out for the above to take control of the Club, I would love to read your views on this, it's ok if it takes a while for you guys to reply as you have to go and find out what to say, but surely when getting your instructions you must surely ask ......did they know about this prior to getting you to come and ridicule anyone who questioned the guys mentioned by mcmurdo.

I find this staggering if true, see I have left an opening there.

Agree Ed, a bit like the citizens of Luxembourg electing the next President of America

If true ... and notice my use of the word if .... I've said all along what makes them so special ... what's to stop me or Bombaybadboy or TWB or Gogzy or a flag vendor or programme seller demanding board changes ?? serious question

If you or any of the above mentioned have close contacts and the trust of any of the investors then there's no reason why you couldn't use your influence and call an EGM (with or without shares).

Did the bank propose and implement every cost cutting measure? Or were they just asking for costs to be reduced and the board did this?

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/rangers-boss-walter-smith-snaps-1091498

According to Walter the bank very much held the purse strings.

That's not what I asked.

The bank would be setting policy, would have sign-off on all outlays over a certain value, would quite possibly have employees work with the executive management to achieve the policy goals.

That's not the pertinent question, the pertinent question is the policy of cost cutting which the likes of AJ and mini and Walter (and the RST/FF with their We Deserve Better banners) did not agree with. If they'd had their way we would have increased the debt.