***Official NFL Thread***

JamieD

I've never understood the hostility so many people have for American Football without giving it even a half chance. I will always watch a full Cowboys game but if they're playing later, nothing beats watching the 6pm games on RedZone as the action is non-stop.

Although the bald/ginger guy on Sky does my nut in. Bring back Nick Halling!

Stuck at work so relying on nfl.com for play by play updates for the Cowboys game. Seem to be playing OK so far Romo having one of his better nights and Bryant having a monster first half. Was wondering if anyone else is watching any games and if they are up to much? I know the scores but that's about it.

Eagles and Redskins getting beat too so all going well at the moment!

Stuck at work so relying on nfl.com for play by play updates for the Cowboys game. Seem to be playing OK so far Romo having one of his better nights and Bryant having a monster first half. Was wondering if anyone else is watching any games and if they are up to much? I know the scores but that's about it.

Eagles and Redskins getting beat too so all going well at the moment!

2 crucial fumbles by Romo,mate.

A game the Cowboys should have won, a la last season.

Never mind,if the Giants get beat later there's no damage been done as all 4 teams in the division will have lost!

2 crucial fumbles by Romo,mate.

A game the Cowboys should have won, a la last season.

Never mind,if the Giants get beat later there's no damage been done as all 4 teams in the division will have lost!

Ah I know! I have a lot of time for Romo and he often get's blamed for stuff that isn't his fault but he does seem to lose his bottle when the heat is on from time. Here's hoping the Giants get gubbed but I can seem them picking up something, they are definitely the best team under pressure in the NFC East.