***Official NFL Thread***

JamieD

Ah I know! I have a lot of time for Romo and he often get's blamed for stuff that isn't his fault but he does seem to lose his bottle when the heat is on from time. Here's hoping the Giants get gubbed but I can seem them picking up something, they are definitely the best team under pressure in the NFC East.

Yeah,I'm not sure which camp I'm in,pro-Romo or agin.

He's capable,but until he steps up in the play-offs(providing he gets us there this season!),his bottle will always be questioned.

I'm more confident about this season having seen the mess the Skins and the Giants are in at the mo.Long may that continue!

Dallas' division is as tight as I expected it to be,but not for the reasons I expected.

I'm still very confident the Cowboys will be triumphant as our 3 opponents are pretty dire at the mo.

Giants beaten again,Denver pissing all over the Eagles,and even the Raiders look too good for the sorry 'Skins!

If Dallas can only recover from this dodgy start,we can open a little gap at the top,and I don't think we'll be caught.

Just watching new Orleans destroy the dolphins 38 to 17 to go 4 and 0 for the season. I'm going to tip them for the super bowl.

Best I've seen so far.

Bookies will still have Denver favourites but I prefer the look of the Saints.