FIFA 14 - Rangers ratings

kanjo

- For those of us who play Ultimate team this is bad news.

on FUT; I always use the Rangers badge & the rangers home & away kits, but since last year I've never touched a Rangers player, they have no value except maybe to collectors of Rangers players, and they get minced in games.

Glory hunter!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If PES have Rangers this year i'll be buying it

Anyone able to confirm if Peralta and Clark made the Ultimate Team roster? I can't see them anywhere which i find shocking.

I'm sure they were in the beta, also they were on MattWidz database. 61 Rated and 57 rated, no reason for them not to be on UT if Hegarty is on it.

I don't think pro evo has Rangers this year, but can live without that for the meantime. Plenty of great teams and the USB I said you gets from ebay for just over a tenner has, strips make, home and away strips, sponsors, stadium names, player names. Saves hours changing it all.

I don't think pro evo has Rangers this year, but can live without that for the meantime. Plenty of great teams and the USB I said you gets from ebay for just over a tenner has, strips make, home and away strips, sponsors, stadium names, player names. Saves hours changing it all.

There is only one great team ya fucking tadger

I tried to get Laws rating up but even though the editor agreed he should be better he is at the cap for the league which is fucking stupid. So if Messi were to join us he would end up a 70?

Why werent out players all 50/60 last year then? Our league isnt even in the game so it shouldnt even have relevance. Still doesnt explain how other players dropped by 5-10 points overall...

Why werent out players all 50/60 last year then? Our league isnt even in the game so it shouldnt even have relevance. Still doesnt explain how other players dropped by 5-10 points overall...

It's more effort for them to make us worse, I just don't get it if Monaco for example didn't get promoted would all their players like Falcao (had they still signed him) go down to like 75. Thinking of it River Plate got relagated and none of their players were made significantly worse. I play career mode a lot and this ruins it for me, nothing I like more than developing our own players but because of EA they'll be too shit to really get anywhere with.

Think last year was the fact we weren't even sure if we were going to be here! The ratings get locked quite early before the game comes out.

It's more effort for them to make us worse, I just don't get it if Monaco for example didn't get promoted would all their players like Falcao (had they still signed him) go down to like 75. Thinking of it River Plate got relagated and none of their players were made significantly worse. I play career mode a lot and this ruins it for me, nothing I like more than developing our own players but because of EA they'll be too shit to really get anywhere with.

Great points there mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Aye it's piss poor. Not good enough.