if the shoe was on the other foot

deek

can u imagine after all the shit we put up with over the years it was us that hid a sex abuse scandal ,we wouldn't need to worry about tax case titles stripping and so on the media and all our list of haters would have made sure we died long time ago. but in this day and age the dregs of society across the east end seem to get away with it .with all the stuff in the past now rearing its ugly head soap stars ,radio djs a certain j.savile .NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE THEASE BASTARDS PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID . A MR JERRY SANDUSKY,ASSISTANT COACH FOR PENN STATE COLLEGE AMERICAN FOOTBALL TEAM WAS CONVICTED OF TAMPERING WIYH YOUNG BOYS IN HIS TEAM.COACH AND STAFF KNEW ABOUT IT.COLLEGE FINED $60 MILLION 4 YEAR BAN FROM FOOTBALL STRIPPED OF TITLES FROM 1998-2011 11 IN TOTAL.RING ANY BELLS, AS THEIR BANNER SAYS TO COVER UP THE STAND THEY HAD TO SHUT CELTIC A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER COULDNT HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF .W A T P :7325:

can u imagine after all the shit we put up with over the years it was us that hid a sex abuse scandal ,we wouldn't need to worry about tax case titles stripping and so on the media and all our list of haters would have made sure we died long time ago. but in this day and age the dregs of society across the east end seem to get away with it .with all the stuff in the past now rearing its ugly head soap stars ,radio djs a certain j.savile .NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE THEASE BASTARDS PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID . A MR JERRY SANDUSKY,ASSISTANT COACH FOR PENN STATE COLLEGE AMERICAN FOOTBALL TEAM WAS CONVICTED OF TAMPERING WIYH YOUNG BOYS IN HIS TEAM.COACH AND STAFF KNEW ABOUT IT.COLLEGE FINED $60 MILLION 4 YEAR BAN FROM FOOTBALL STRIPPED OF TITLES FROM 1998-2011 11 IN TOTAL.RING ANY BELLS, AS THEIR BANNER SAYS TO COVER UP THE STAND THEY HAD TO SHUT CELTIC A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER COULDNT HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF .W A T P :7325:

Apparently you're quite high on the psychopathy scale if you start shouting half way through your point. Sorry mate. :(

This forum goes to the dogs without a match at the weekend. There are far too many of these honking Friday night threads, started by pissed up first posters clogging up the board. Admin please delete.

Spoken like a true forum veteran...............mr 141 posts............hawd yer weeeshtt ya zoomer!!!!

Spoken like a true forum veteran...............mr 141 posts............hawd yer weeeshtt ya zoomer!!!!

I bow to your experience, oh wise one. What must it feel like to be an internet big shot?!?! I'll post what I want, if that's all right with you pishflaps?!

I see you guys have just about figured out the easiest way to get your post counts up. :thumbup:

At this point, I usually like to take a minute to remind everyone that RM Sponsors' Fund Popcorn is still available in the lobby.

Popcorn_vendor.gif

:lol:

Do you know "jimfaebrigton" by any chance?

Deek here,may I suggest u go and take a fuck to urself dude instead of trying to be a smart arse

I'm not trying to be a smart arse. Its a very popular thing to bring up on here but the fact some (many) use it as a mere point scoring exercise absolutely fucking sickens me. The obsession some Rangers supporters have with child rape makes me sick to my stomach. We know it happened, We know that it was covered up by certain people within Celtic and I completely agree more needs to be done to ensure those who had any part to play face justice but for something so horrific to be used as some kind of quick witted comeback is just wrong. Theres rarely a thread on here that doesn't have some kind of reference to 'tampering with weans' or 'fucking wee boys'. If you are truly that concerned about it canvass your MP/MSP. Make a formal police complaint. Do something. Just don't use it as to score points on a football forum.