The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

I don't know where you get this idea that I support Chelsea from because I don't, in any way shape or form. I like Mourinho and I like a lot of their players, but that's the case at teams up and down the entire league.

I don't outright support any English team but Arsenal are the team I would say is my favourite if I had to pick one.

I like Chelsea, biggest club in London by a distance and only club from London to ever win the European cup, Arsenal bottled it with help from an ex-tim.

But to suggest any of us actually support them over Rangers or even as much as Rangers is silly. 2 team cunts are the worst. It shows you how much I get under Al's skin though.

I like Chelsea, biggest club in London by a distance and only club from London to ever win the European cup, Arsenal bottled it with help from an ex-tim.

But to suggest any of us actually support them over Rangers or even as much as Rangers is silly. 2 team cunts are the worst. It shows you how much I get under Al's skin though.

The worst of the lot is people who supported Scottish teams but have now ditched them to support English clubs.

There's a boy who was at school with me, born and bread sheepshagger, loved Eoin Jess, Robbie Winters & Duncan Shearer now a Man Utd fan who's always giving it "us" when talking about them yet never mentions Aberdeen anymore.

Worst cunts and up here is full of them. When I say I support Rangers the next question is normally "No I mean who's your English club?" :anguish:

The worst of the lot is people who supported Scottish teams but have now ditched them to support English clubs.

There's a boy who was at school with me, born and bread sheepshagger, loved Eoin Jess, Robbie Winters & Duncan Shearer now a Man Utd fan who's always giving it "us" when talking about them yet never mentions Aberdeen anymore.

Worst cunts and up here is full of them. When I say I support Rangers the next question is normally "No I mean who's your English club?" :anguish:

Knew a boy a few years back from 7's that was a bitter tim, didn't go to too many of the games, more of an armchair fan and passionate Rangers-hater until Man City, Man City of all clubs, splash millions under Mancini and get into the Champions league. Not seen him in a few years now but the last time I did he also referred to City as 'we'. :anguish: Prick!