'Silk' scarf payment thread - **YOUR SCARF WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK**

nacho_nacho_man

I don't think he's started posting the old design out yet. I think he needs a couple of days off before staring the next batch.

Won't be long now though. (tu)

And of course, you've all only got yourselves to blame - you should have bought enough of the old design last season when you had the chance! ;)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had an email from Nacho_Nacho_Man.

Hes' got a lot of personal stuff to sort out right now, but he will be on as soon as he can to give an update.

I can imagine coming on will be a bit daunting, cos he'll have piles of PMs to wade through and orders to cross-check. :(

A bit of info he gives is...

"From memory, I think almost all of the scarves have been posted, but I'll reconcile the 'sent" scarf list vs the paypal master sheet."

So if you haven't received your full order yet, the first thing to do is to check your PayPal account and confirm that your PayPal delivery address is your correct current address? All scarves were posted to the registered PayPal delivery addresses.

Once Nacho reconciles his 'ordered versus sent' list, then we can establish how many have gone missing in the post, and that will determine what the next steps would be.

So let's wait till Nacho comes back on, then he can start a thread to see who's missing scarves, then we can take it from there. (tu)

thanks for the update Govan Blue , i've justed passed on a scarf{2nd version} to fellow bear and showed him my original one which he loved , how would i be able to obtain another 1st design? i've seen in the thread about PM'ing Nacho but got absolutely no way of how to do that and don't want to intrude in NNM's space right now . any help much appeciated . :21:

thanks for the update Govan Blue , i've justed passed on a scarf{2nd version} to fellow bear and showed him my original one which he loved , how would i be able to obtain another 1st design? i've seen in the thread about PM'ing Nacho but got absolutely no way of how to do that and don't want to intrude in NNM's space right now . any help much appeciated . :21:

PM sent to Nacho on your behalf. (tu)

Check your messages (envelope icon at the very top of the page)

cheers GB , I'll get the misses on to tonight after she's back from London . thanks for your efforts .

No worries. But he won't be on for a while, and will have a lot to catch up on when he does get back. So be patient.

By the time he comes back on, you'll hopefully have learned how to PM ;) , and you can remind him then. (tu)

I don't think he's started posting the old design out yet. I think he needs a couple of days off before staring the next batch.

Won't be long now though. (tu)

I understand that NNM has other important issues, I just thought it was maybe an oversight as surely it would have been easier to post my 2 scarves together.

I understand that NNM has other important issues, I just thought it was maybe an oversight as surely it would have been easier to post my 2 scarves together.

Yeah, probably was an oversight.

With 375 scarves to mail out, I guess a few errors are inevitable. :(

Had 2 extra come through the post by mistake. I've pm'd nacho for an address to send them on to but it could just easily sent to you G B they are here waiting to go anyway mate

Same situation with me mate.

PM'd this morning but don't want to bother him too much.

Let's just say their resting in my drawer awaiting news.

Had 2 extra come through the post by mistake. I've pm'd nacho for an address to send them on to but it could just easily sent to you G B they are here waiting to go anyway mate

Same situation with me mate.

PM'd this morning but don't want to bother him too much.

Let's just say their resting in my drawer awaiting news.

Hi guys. That's great. We might do that, but probably better to hang on to them for now, then when Nacho is back, we can get a list of anyone with incorrect/missing orders, and take it from there.

Here's the good news: I told Nacho that if he was short of scarves, he could forget the Sponsors' fund donation (18 original design) and use them to sort out members.

Nacho replied that Sponsors' Fund would get their scarves, because he was not short of scarves. (tu)

He says it's mostly old design he has left, so you may find that if he can't sort you out with a new design, you'll get an old design - then we can start a swap shop here. (tu)

Bear in mind that if Nacho has to re-send scarves that have gone missing, he will have extra postage costs, scarf costs etc. So if it comes to that, I sugggest we do some sums and have a wee whipround to get it all sorted. Not yet though - when the dust settles.

If nothing else, this should be teaching you all patience :D