Brian Stockbridge

Number6

Whatever you think of the people tweeting this or posting it on there facebook Brian Stockbeidge should be chased out of Ibrox. It should have happened in the summer when he couldn't answer fans questions about the IPO money.

Then the next day runs to the Sun and spills everything to them.

Get him to fuck is what i say. (tu)

What a Balloon-head.jpg (tu)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I'd rather just wait until something comes out before judging. Fed up of insinuations without substantiated accusations. Also remarkable that something like this would happen on the day of the meeting and before a demo.

Unfortunately, it is far more likely to be a story (if anything at all) that is ambiguous.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I'd rather just wait until something comes out before judging. Fed up of insinuations without substantiated accusations. Also remarkable that something like this would happen on the day of the meeting and before a demo.

Unfortunately, it is far more likely to be a story (if anything at all) that is ambiguous.

The non story/invented fairy tale/ propaganda release will somehow mysteriously be revealed by the sons of suck/satan tonight showing that Stockbridge has been keeping excellent financial results from us and it is all his fault for being so good. :lol:

Much easier to be a glorified hater of MD/PM/RST and all associates, eh?

Much easier to acknowledge the truth that whilst our board are a complete shambles they are at least here and working to get the accounts out, what's minis plan? How's he going to fund us when as a very good article on Ibrox Noise points out out income has been slashed by unprecedented amounts since going to SFL3, what is minis long term goals at Rangers, how does he see us financing winning the SPFL and competing in Europe? What is his thoughts on our shambolic treatment by the sfa/spl and how would he address the chasm between us and the top flight teams? When he can lay out long term plans maybe I'll take him seriously rather than his ''the board are bad gimme a shot''mantra

You're scraping the barrel a bit today, Host, aren't you? We should not support PM because he failed to speak up for the fans when he was a director! Is that the best you can do?

Apart from that, I'm annoyed with myself now for falling into your trap and allowing a thread about Brian Stockbridge to become another debate about Paul Murray!

What about the fact that PM thinks that the RST members are the only fans worth talking to?

How's he going to fund us

We are spending more money than we are bring in and eventually the money is going to run out. Further investment is needed. Even the current board recognise this.

Paul Murray is representing a group of shareholders who are concerned about corporate governance and a lack of financial transparency at the club. These shareholders are willing to invest more money but not if the current board is in place. They have asked Paul Murray to carry out his plans.

Whatever you think of the people tweeting this or posting it on there facebook Brian Stockbeidge should be chased out of Ibrox. It should have happened in the summer when he couldn't answer fans questions about the IPO money.

Then the next day runs to the Sun and spills everything to them.

Get him to fuck is what i say. (tu)

Along with Bain.

Willhelm has given you some business reasons.

For me, however, the reason i watch these "rangers men" is they act in a fashion that i would never dream of. If i had been on that board i would have been vocal and if censured would have resigned and carried on being vocal in support of the club and the fans. Then again I've stuck six figures in the place, over the last few years and five figures personally this year and actually give a shit.

Unlike "rangers men" i only put money into the club, with no return sought, and would never take money out. Nor want a blazer.

If Paul Murray did hee haw, as a NED, last time in what way would he be able to achieve anything as a NED this time?

You have stuck at least £110,000 into the club in recent years?

On what exactly?

The reason no one is talking about BS is because it's another smear tactic by your faction. Stop smearing Rangers fans and staff and we will listen to your points of view.

You are part of the most divisive group ever to get involved with the Rangers family.

Here here !! The sooner these smear campaigns against targeted individuals stop, the sooner our club and fan base can prosper confidently.

We are spending more money than we are bring in and eventually the money is going to run out. Further investment is needed. Even the current board recognise this.

Paul Murray is representing a group of shareholders who are concerned about corporate governance and a lack of financial transparency at the club. These shareholders are willing to invest more money but not if the current board is in place. They have asked Paul Murray to carry out his plans.

PM is a. Massive Failu're and if any of the old Board return our Club will go the same Road do disaster as it did before they all stood back and done fuck all.

In fact they assisted with it.

Fucking Idiots the lot of them.

How much are they willing to put in? If the board can raise more would you accept that or would the lesser Minty still be the only saviour? Which Shareholders are these and have they outlined why Mini is the only one they trust?

And still people will ask for you to wait for the accounts. We know we had to pay footballing debts and players plus we bought properties one of costs etc......

We were told the IPO money wouldn't be used for running costs or working capital . So the board have lied all the way through.

Not sure how some Rangers fans can say the board are doing a ok job?

It's in the prospectus that some of the money WOULD be used as working captial mate. I am very sure of this.

156enfs.jpg

So you are happy to wait for the published accounts before excercising your agenda, or are the accounts irrelevant to your agenda of removing the board at any and all costs, my agenda is justice you know innocent until proven guilty ..you should factor it in to your pre-emptive verdict. :pipe:

Happy to wait for the accounts? I'm waiting along with thousands of others and the clock keeps ticking.

The accounts won't be irrelevant when they are finally released, but when will that be? The new deadline or another new one after that or another after that?

I don't have a pre-emptive verdict, I just don't trust our boardroom and I don't like the way our club is being run by these people.

If there had been trustworthy ownership and a good boardroom in place for the past year, then I seriously doubt that even one, never mind BOTH of the Easdale brothers would have been appointed to our club & company boardrooms while they actually only own under 5%. In fact, I have doubts as to whether they would even have acquired the shares they have done at all.

I'm fine with innocent until proven guilty, but nobody can force anyone to trust people who their instincts tell them not to trust and my instincts told me not to trust Green & his cohorts right from square one last summer.

I didn't even trust them BEFORE they got the keys to Ibrox and since they did, there have been a hell of a lot more negatives to speak of than positives, while absolutely nothing has been done which would make me want to trust the people still in the boardroom since Green & Ahmad slipped off camera to hide behind the scenes.

So, let's be clear... There is no "pre-emptive verdict". It's simply total mistrust of the people running our club and the holding company which owns it. I can't trust one of them. Not a single one. Why should I? Because someone on a messageboard tells me to wait for the accounts? Yawn, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way....

I find it difficult to accept that you would question the current Board so keenly but trust the word of someone else so blindly.