Well a lot of our support just embarrassed and disgraced themselves

GOAT

This forum is now so blindly pro board as much as ££ is so blindly anti board. The board is taking is for ride...... And before anyone give it the follow follow pish a got banned from there years ago..

I'm not pro board. In fact I wish we had no board at all.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the credit provider and the board are one in the same.

All related party transactions (which includes loans between the company and directors) were disclosed in the IPO document and in the interim accounts. The supposed loan you are referring to did not appear. You are therefore talking utter rubbish. Pesky facts.

Have some more dinner.

I sadly have to agree to an extent, our players went out and played brilliant, 8-0 absolutely marvellous but because of I believe way over the top protesting all that is mentioned in papers is about the protesting forget that the boys won 8-0.

I am usually very behind banners etc, but not this type. The banners should be FOR the team and I can only imagine how distracting it was for the team to see that everywhere. There are enough people having a go at us, how about we just get back to supporting the team. I think on armed forces day it was an inappropriate time for all that, but god we can't even support the troops now without complaints. Sorry state of affairs, at this time the team and Ally need support not more drama, those banners were making it into a soap opera on its own. It should have been about the result and not the nonsense but the press love the nonsense more.