*****The Official Scottish Cup Final Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'd be playing Robbie Fraser ahead of Borna.

This is the type of situation you'd give your left baw to have Walter back and in the dugout for. 

Fraser would be the surprise inclusion and have an absolute blinder under the great man. 

Just now, King Jela said:

This is the type of situation you'd give your left baw to have Walter back and in the dugout for. 

Fraser would be the surprise inclusion and have an absolute blinder under the great man. 

Think Walter had that rare ability to instill pride into players and make them feel 10 foot tall. 

Always had teams of lions did Walter. 

Can't cut your nose off to spite your face.

As much as we all can't stand certain players, choosing to play the youth in place in a game like this, would just be criminal.

And we'd be screaming at Clement afterwards.

Piss with the cock we've got.

That's about all we can do.

13 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Or Barisic would be more afraid to let Walter down than shite it from the tarriers. 

We've got a team conditioned in to being runners up. We need some sort of miracle performance to win this then the team torn apart and started again.

I genuinely think Clement is the man to do that and it's the most confident I've been in years he's got the right standards/expectations to do it. 

Hope to fuck he throws a rocket up their arse tomorrow man

8 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Don’t know how anyone could have watched Fraser struggle against hearts and think he’s right to start against tarriers tomorrow.

Borna is shite but he’s levels above Fraser.

Unfortunately you are correct ma man. Borna is fuckin shite but he's better than Fraser. I take no pleasure in saying that.

10 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Don’t know how anyone could have watched Fraser struggle against hearts and think he’s right to start against tarriers tomorrow.

Pains me to say it but that is the reality. Can't be fucked putting Sterling in there where he's least effective. 

But probably have to play someone that let's a wee squeaky wankstain captain of theirs call him a shite bag. Ffs! 

29 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Plus he can still deliver a good cross. He helped set up the goal at parkhead