Wolverhamton Town

minstral

Gone are the days of standing spellbound watching our massive support when we had taken over Wolverhampton. Being a 10 year old boy who was taken to the game with my old dad and grandad, i had never seen nothing like it, but now all i see is a divided support, with fans arguing with each other.

The sad thing is, that a united Rangers support could take on the world, and be scared of nothing. What worries me is that if we keep on fighting with each other, we might never get back to the good old days.

I know all we have to do is listen to me and it will all be grand.

In all honesty we need a guy like Dave Whelan owning us. Someone who owns us cause he loves us and is not looking for profit. No fans say as we could not agree on what effing biscuits to bring.

We have never been united

Gone are the days of standing spellbound watching our massive support when we had taken over Wolverhampton. Being a 10 year old boy who was taken to the game with my old dad and grandad, i had never seen nothing like it, but now all i see is a divided support, with fans arguing with each other.

The sad thing is, that a united Rangers support could take on the world, and be scared of nothing. What worries me is that if we keep on fighting with each other, we might never get back to the good old days.

We still have a united support even after all the boardroom circus mate,the internet intensifies it one hundred fold with faceless people pushing their stupid agendas,Ibrox is and always has been for me,full of good hearted and loyal Bears,because We Are The People... :party:

Your right minstral, even during our bad years with JG as Manager we had a united fans, one man to blame for all this was SDM.

I think those days are long past mate.

Interesting you are unhappy with our fanbase not being united and then follow it up with a negative comment about SDM, when not all fans see SDM as the problem as many on here do.

I passed through Birmingham once and was surprised how nice it was.

Try taking the road from the airport to city centre. Rows and rows of houses with net curtains in various shades of white. An absolute dump of a place!!! and Wolverhampton is much the same - in fact the Midlands is a dump

Minst , again you are not wrong , I remember going to home and away in the 70;s and the one thing that was constant was how united our support was even during the dark days of JG in charge , My Rangers Fan Debut was in conjuction wae Gerry Neefs 1st appearance 3-0 home win against Morton wae ma Grandad and Dad , I was 7 and what an experience , happy days .

When i see what the future has done to our club, the past is looking good.

Depends what you are referring too. Do you mean the clubs current situation.

Or are you talking about in overall terms. By that I mean how the club has changed since you were a boy.

I am interested to know what you mean when you say the fans were more united. What I got from this is that fans didnt argue as much. If it was what you were meaning tbh, I would struggle to imagine this as football in general is very important to a lot of people which causes strong and different opinions