Tam Cowan suspended by the BBC

five stars

Of course i do but thats not the point is it, remembe CG and his "paki friend" comment? Now Green was not advocating racisim was he but he said something that was controversial in a national newspaper, people complained and he lost his job (although he was losing it anyway by that poiint) same goes for Cowan, i really dont see why people arent celebrating this anti- Rangers bigoted piece of scum getting in the shit. And whats wrong with Family Guy? To offensive for you? :pipe:

Believe me,he's not anti-us,per se.

He is pro-'well and sees everything else as fair game(he hates the bin-rakers much,much more than us).

You do know he's a proddie,don't you?

Like most comedians(and I use the term very loosely regards him),he's not to be taken seriously.

My kids tried to get me into Family Guy...............its tame and not very funny................imo,obviously.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me,he's not anti-us,per se.

He is pro-'well and sees everything else as fair game(he hates the bin-rakers much,much more than us).

You do know he's a proddie,don't you?

Like most comedians(and I use the term very loosely regards him),he's not to be taken seriously.

My kids tried to get me into Family Guy...............its tame and not very funny................imo,obviously.

Anybody who does not like family guy obviously has had their sense of humour surgically removed

Nice to see the jovial chubster getting a slap on the wrist. We've given the Beeb enough bile on here to guarantee his absence will be very shortlived. " Pundit vilified by Rangers bigots " copywrite ME........use of this headline without prior consent constitutes an infringement of copywrite and renders the user liable to legal redress. Thought I'd get that in before the journos start the crapfest tomorrow.

Another thing they are pushin womens football at the moment it's on quite a few different channels in one form or another, documentry and live coverage, it's to give it more profile, a set up job !

An interesting theory.

It does seem to be getting a lot of coverage which is strange for a sport that nobody cares about. The point Tam made about less than 1000 being at an international game say's it all. (and no doubt the tickets were cheap)

Maybe they should grunt when they hit the ball like the tennis?.....

An interesting theory.

It does seem to be getting a lot of coverage which is strange for a sport that nobody cares about. The point Tam made about less than 1000 being at an international game say's it all. (and no doubt the tickets were cheap)

Maybe they should grunt when they hit the ball like the tennis?.....

. . . or look like the totty in beach volleball !