Rangers Send legal letters to Supporters

Taken from gersnet

Quote from Chris Graham re legal letters from club

I've had two legal letters sent to me via email by Biggart Baillie on behalf of the Rangers board and Brian Stockbridge over comments I made about him lying. They are threatening a civil defamation action. One came on Friday and one today.

Meanwhile, Macgiollabhain, Galloway, Haggerty, Greenslade and CQN can say whatever they like about the club and the fans without any risk of the board lifting a finger to defend either. They are an absolute disgrace. Their attempts to silence dissension both through the action against FF and me is a clear attempt to bully, using the fans ST money to pay for it.

I'll be making more detailed comment on it over the next couple of days.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken from gersnet

Quote from Chris Graham re legal letters from club

I've had two legal letters sent to me via email by Biggart Baillie on behalf of the Rangers board and Brian Stockbridge over comments I made about him lying. They are threatening a civil defamation action. One came on Friday and one today.

Meanwhile, Macgiollabhain, Galloway, Haggerty, Greenslade and CQN can say whatever they like about the club and the fans without any risk of the board lifting a finger to defend either. They are an absolute disgrace. Their attempts to silence dissension both through the action against FF and me is a clear attempt to bully, using the fans ST money to pay for it.

I'll be making more detailed comment on it over the next couple of days.

Still not quite sure if he is saying his story was made up but is ok because other people lie about us or not.

If he is in the right, then he will win.

I wish posters on here would look beyond their petty hatred and jealousies and look at the bigger picture where our fans are being targeted by the club yet hater after hater can publicise anything and everything to demonise our club.

Honestly have no idea what action the club takes against others. We should certainly be doing so where things are demonstrably false and damaging. This should apply equally, so wouldn't excuse a Rangers fan doing it either.

I cannot get my head around any of this....

The rights and wrongs of this particular argument have little to do with the betterment of Rangers Football Club...

This is a battle of Ego's...

In a way I hope this does go to court as at least then the outcome will be fact driven rather than based on innuendo, character assignation and intimidation.

Honestly have no idea what action the club takes against others. We should certainly be doing so where things are demonstrably false and damaging. This should apply equally, so wouldn't excuse a Rangers fan doing it either.

Well, since the beginning of our club's troubles, I have NEVER seen or heard of the board taking ANY action against those voluble haters named above, so it does seem incredible that they would resort to this kind of legal action using Sue, Grabbit and Run to attempt to silence someone for making allegations against this tainted board or indeed Stockbridge, the man who leaked the infamous video of another Rangers board member.

Well, since the beginning of our club's troubles, I have NEVER seen or heard of the board taking ANY action against those voluble haters named above, so it does seem incredible that they would resort to this kind of legal action using Sue, Grabbit and Run to attempt to silence someone for making allegations against this tainted board or indeed Stockbridge, the man who leaked the infamous video of another Rangers board member.

I am sure I have heard of things, particularly with McConville, but may have just been rumours, just have it in my head. Lawyers certainly working on Charlotte Fakes and RTC.

I think we should be after any lies, especially where damaging.

I still find it incredible that Bears are not getting what's going on here?

Two factions, two sets of nasty, grubby profit makers and two sets of liars at war with each other. These two factions are a disgrace to our club and support. The board film others and release the tapes, their rivals tell lies all day every day and we're meant to pick a side.

Both of them make me sick, both of them are out for cash and profit and both of them are using gullible fools to do their dirty work. Giggle Graham getting sued and Murray and McColl are at home having a Brandy and smoking a Cuban.

Tell me Giggles is not gullible?

I put up a post in that vein the other night. People are too busy picking a side to realise that both are acting in appropriately.

Two factions, two sets of nasty, grubby profit makers and two sets of liars at war with each other. These two factions are a disgrace to our club and support. The board film others and release the tapes, their rivals tell lies all day every day and we're meant to pick a side.

Both of them make me sick, both of them are out for cash and profit and both of them are using gullible fools to do their dirty work. Giggles Graham getting sued and Murray and McColl are at home having a Brandy and smoking a Cuban.

You seem clued up.

Who are you?

Both of them make me sick, both of them are out for cash and profit and both of them are using gullible fools to do their dirty work. Giggles Graham getting sued and Murray and McColl are at home having a Brandy and smoking a Cuban.

*applause*

Great post, A one man owner like Dave King is looking a better option every bloody day mate.

I am heart sick of the fucking lot of it.

Of course they are. Both factions are bringing shame to our club and causing division. Rangers fans should be demonstrating against both of these divisive groups and telling them enough is enough.

They won't be happy until Rangers fans are fighting each other. When and if that happens, remember those who continually cause divisions.

To be fair, that could explain why one side have enlisted Sandy Chugg

They won't go after the tax case bloggers or phil 3 names, BBC etc............ but they go after Rangers fans, Rangers fans who pay there wages.

I hope you weasel cunts are looking in on this thread.

Especially that little scoundrel Brian Stockbridge,,

Who got taken to court and what for?