The Daily Mini Doubling Up Today

Guardian

By the very nature of your phrase "another Libor scandal", you admit that it has happened before.

Means nothing.

Scandals are part and parcel of business and will be until the end of time.

I want the proof that BDO have turned a blind eye to D&P and then i will support your theory.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Again it's all conjecture on your part and short on facts. Show me the facts.

Surely Murray and his group would have been digging relentlessly to expose this if they thought this was the case?

Look at their backgrounds and those are all the facts you need.

It's not a fucking conspiracy theory. There was no need for the club to go into admin. CW engineered the situation. Where did all the money go that was due to be paid to the taxman? Has that been found yet?

You made it read as if Whyte put us in admin so his 'mate Green' could come in and get us out of it, like it was a joint venture and they were in cahoots.

Like I say, some believe that, some don't.

Noone involved with the requistioners (as far as I'm aware) have a track record of screwing companies like some of the incumbent board members have. They were all put in place by CG who was put in place by CW.

I know, like him or loathe him, Paul Murry being referred to as toxic is hilarious.

Means nothing.

Scandals are part and parcel of business and will be until the end of time.

I want the proof that BDO have turned a blind eye to D&P and then i will support your theory.

It means that scams go on all the time without being found out. Don't you think it incredible that Rangers were put into administration? They were trading perfectly well until CW withheld the tax & NI. It's not like the club couldn't trade like Hearts. People seem to be forgetting this with all that is going on just now.

People should know better than to slag off Charles Green. He single handedly saved Rangers you know. Raised all the money for the IPO, by himself, and even made the fans cups of tea. Probably with tea leaves and not teabags because he's just that kind of guy...

Why doesn`t Paul Murray not come out and say all these allegations instead of making his minions do his dirty work. He won`t because he knows they are lies and doesn`t want done for lying. He leaves it for the gullible fools to do his bidding.

You made it read as if Whyte put us in admin so his 'mate Green' could come in and get us out of it, like it was a joint venture and they were in cahoots.

Like I say, some believe that, some don't.

If it wasn't his mate Green, it would have been another one of his mates.

It means that scams go on all the time without being found out. Don't you think it incredible that Rangers were put into administration? They were trading perfectly well until CW withheld the tax & NI. It's not like the club couldn't trade like Hearts. People seem to be forgetting this with all that is going on just now.

I sat directly across the table from that cunt and knew when i left the meeting we were going in to administration despite him denying it. The excuse for doing so was the big tax bill. HMRC were never going to negotiatie or relent in their pursuit of this bill (as evidenced by their appeal)

Whyte is a crook..that part no one will deny.

It's the assertion that Murray and Kennedy were deliberately screwed by D&P that i seek proof of. Because without the proof it is just your opinion.

Why doesn`t Paul Murray not come out and say all these allegations instead of making his minions do his dirty work. He won`t because he knows they are lies and doesn`t want done for lying. He leaves it for the gullible fools to do his bidding.

Let's use the McCann's as an example. The daughter went missing. That is a fact. Nobody knows what went on, but the parents were, at the very least, neglectful. Nobody can come out and publicly accuse them of having murdered Maddie, but something went on and something stinks with it. No proof, no convictions.

Let's use the McCann's as an example. The daughter went missing. That is a fact. Nobody knows what went on, but the parents were, at the very least, neglectful. Nobody can come out and publicly accuse them of having murdered Maddie, but something went on and something stinks with it. No proof, no convictions.

That is a great analogy.

You're right its just like that. :stupid:

That is a great analogy.

You're right its just like that. :stupid:

What part of it is not just like that? No proof, no convictions, but something definitely happened.

Maybe you can actually offer a different take on it instead of pointless quips?

Lmao that McCann analogy is amazing

And sums up how ridiculous the Minico rebel camp are

In relation to Adoniram wanting proof and Redsox wanting public accusations? Sometimes there is no proof to confirm that something wrong has gone on.

In relation to Adoniram wanting proof and Redsox wanting public accusations? Sometimes there is no proof to confirm that something wrong has gone on.

So Jesus did turn water in to wine and we have to believe he worked miracles.

Ergo you will believe in 'divine intervention' from the Messiah Murray then?

So supposing you are correct and that this has been one brilliantly orchestrated con....is it still happening. Are the current board syphoning off millions.

Will Murray and Co do any better?

Wasn't our catchphrase "Innocent until proven guilty" at one stage? you can throw sh1t at a wall and some may stick, however you would always be a sh1t slinger that messed the place up.

So Jesus did turn water in to wine and we have to believe he worked miracles.

Ergo you will believe in 'divine intervention' from the Messiah Murray then?

So supposing you are correct and that this has been one brilliantly orchestrated con....is it still happening. Are the current board syphoning off millions.

Will Murray and Co do any better?

I think there are a few thing in the accounts that could point to what would be classed as syphoning off millions. 25% IPO costs? IPO funds being used to pay back the investors, in effect the club paying for itself to have been bought over?

And as I have said previously, none (as far as I'm aware) of the proposed board members have track records with this sort of thing like the CW/CG lot.

But the main thing is, if those supporting the current board (put in place by CW/CG) have been misled and are found to have backed the wrong horse, what does the future of Rangers look like?

I think there are a few thing in the accounts that could point to what would be classed as syphoning off millions. 25% IPO costs? IPO funds being used to pay back the investors, in effect the club paying for itself to have been bought over?

And as I have said previously, none (as far as I'm aware) of the proposed board members have track records with this sort of thing like the CW/CG lot.

But the main thing is, if those supporting the current board (put in place by CW/CG) have been misled and are found to have backed the wrong horse, what does the future of Rangers look like?

You cannot even acknowledge that those against the current board have been misleading fans for months.

One thing is for sure.

It will look a lot worse once mini gets his feet back under the table.

More fucking scaremongering.

We've seen the accounts now let's get behind the Club and let the current board move forward.

The old regime are not welcome.