Yesterday's meeting an interesting time ahead, how will they spin it.

bawsburst

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say hand on heart that until I turned up at the Swallow Hotel half an hour before the meeting and saw him there I didn't know he was coming. You may call me naive but we had an RST board meeting on Monday night and it was clear and unambiguous who was attending for the RST

It's for you to decide if you think you're naive or I'm cynical, but I'd have bet my mortgage that he'd be there.

Out of interest, given that he's your spokesman for most things, your representative on RSA (as well as other committees), and clearly available for this meeting, why was he not going as a representative of the RST?

It's for you to decide if you think you're naive or I'm cynical, but I'd have bet my mortgage that he'd be there.

Out of interest, given that he's your spokesman for most things, your representative on RSA (as well as other committees), and clearly available for this meeting, why was he not going as a representative of the RST?

Maybe he was representing the RFFF

Is RST still a member here she seems to have disappeared from the lists.

That article is a load of rubbish and nothing factual on it, no one knows DK's views expect DK himself and he is one who will always play his cards close to his chest and if he thought that someone close to him was leaking info then he would distance himself from that person.

It was decided at the board meeting that whoever went had to have a solid business background and experience of dealing with financials.

It was decided at the board meeting that whoever went had to have a solid business background and experience of dealing with financials.

I am near certain that RST who used to post here stated categorically the dinger would not be in attendance in any capacity, then we hear he is standing in for Kerr and tonight we here something entirely different, not having a go at you mate you have been more than honest, just makes everything seem so tawdry and made on the hoof.

I am near certain that RST who used to post here stated categorically the dinger would not be in attendance in any capacity, then we hear he is standing in for Kerr and tonight we here something entirely different, not having a go at you mate you have been more than honest, just makes everything seem so tawdry and made on the hoof.

Why does it matter who was there? Surely, it's what was said by Stockbridge and Mather that we should be concentrating on?

I think she was banned over the weekend but I am also near certain that when she stated that, she believed it 100%

I think she was banned over the weekend but I am also near certain that when she stated that, she believed it 100%

What will it take for you and the others on the committee of the RST to realise what poison this man is?

I have asked on the RSA Facebook page who attended on their behalf and no answer has been forth coming, and if they do reply I will be asking why Mark was chosen.

Because metaphorically speaking these groups are all up each others backsides.

He's just obsessed with the RST, like a wee taig and The Rangers.

Ah, you're back to your single issue; the hatred of nasty Rangers fans for poor Mark Dingwall and the heroic RST.

It's so comforting to see the return of something so familiar.