Test for Paul Murray supporters

bawsburst

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Stockbridge's value? Is it a secret? This is a forum for debate for Rangers fans (which you are not)

Oh and as a wee sidenote, i am not pro Paul Murray, nor are many of the people in here. I am against a board of directors that takes far too much money out of the club. I want the boardroom costs brought down significantly.

I am one of the ones on here who have an open mind as to who is on the board. I want to see who the right person(s) to hold that honor and for those person to show the support what their plans are as to how they will improve our situation. The only reason you are on here is to push an agenda and cause vitriol between supporters. You are toxic

You have an answer to give.

Toxic!! That's him covered in one word! Very well put.

What is Stockbridge's value? Is it a secret? This is a forum for debate for Rangers fans (which you are not)

Oh and as a wee sidenote, i am not pro Paul Murray, nor are many of the people in here. I am against a board of directors that takes far too much money out of the club. I want the boardroom costs brought down significantly.

I am one of the ones on here who have an open mind as to who is on the board. I want to see who the right person(s) to hold that honor and for those person to show the support what their plans are as to how they will improve our situation. The only reason you are on here is to push an agenda and cause vitriol between supporters. You are toxic

You have an answer to give.

You have an answer to give but as yet you do not appear to understand how the board works, I asked the question in the OP as you can't answer it butt out, when someone does I deliver my part, further attempts by you to deflect will be treated with the disdain merited towards beelers. (tu)

You have an answer to give but as yet you do not appear to understand how the board works, I asked the question in the OP as you can't answer it butt out, when someone does I deliver my part, further attempts by you to deflect will be treated with the disdain merited towards beelers. (tu)

No i don't. I am not a Paul Murray supporter so how can i answer. I am very aware of how the room works. It is a forum, open to debate. You are the one giving it big licks with your agendas and improper use of the word "beeler", how about you backed up your agenda with actual facts and try to change minds rather than just abusing people with a differing opinion. Surely the idea is to make people see your side of the argument rather than make everyone think you are a cunt.

So..... again......

Why Stockdale?

No i don't. I am not a Paul Murray supporter so how can i answer. I am very aware of how the room works. It is a forum, open to debate. You are the one giving it big licks with your agendas and improper use of the word "beeler", how about you backed up your agenda with actual facts and try to change minds rather than just abusing people with a differing opinion. Surely the idea is to make people see your side of the argument rather than make everyone think you are a cunt.

So..... again......

Why Stockdale?

He's a good goalkeeper and deserves to Fulham's number 1

Green and those he brought with him rescued the club so why is that such an automatic negative point?

Racist comments

Boardroom leaks

Lies about link ups(Dallas cowboys)

Lies about EPL(that Man Utd wanted us there)

Ridiculous bonuses

I cannot trust them, unless we have guys(more than just King) on board to watch their every move.

Don't really want to get into an argument over Paul Murray but in the interests of furthering this thread, the link below is a profile of the man.

http://investing.bus...e=Telesen, Inc.

Not a CV of course but I'd imagine it would be nigh on impossible for most people to provide a proper CV for Murray or Stockbridge

Similar detail for Stockbridge

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=212470151&ticker=RFC:LN

Racist comments

Boardroom leaks

Ridiculous bonuses

I cannot trust them, unless we have guys(more than just King) on board to watch their every move.

See Malky the alky (tu) now riding on Mini's coattails

It would seem so but getting carried away is just what Charles did, we all liked it sometimes as well.

Carried away and lying as a clubs CEO are 2 different things.

I liked Charles Green for a while but too many tall tales caught up with him so, for me, the trust is gone for him and his cronies.

Carried away and lying as a clubs CEO are 2 different things.

I liked Charles Green for a while but too many tall tales caught up with him so, for me, the trust is gone for him and his cronies.

Lies, really? The Man Utd thing was obviously his opinion and the Dallas Cowboys stuff was probably just a possibility than never came too much.

Racist comments

Boardroom leaks

Ridiculous bonuses

Yeah like he made a difference with DM in charge .I will never trust our club if this guy gets anywhere near a position of power .

All these posts and still nobody can tell us why mini can be trusted.

To answer the Stockbridge question he has been part of a board which saved Rangers and built it up to where it is today after the Rangers men almost destroyed it then ran away.

Now ive cleared that up, any chance one of the minions could tells us why the lying rat should be trusted over anyone ??

All these posts and still nobody can tell us why mini can be trusted.

To answer the Stockbridge question he has been part of a board which saved Rangers and built it up to where it is today after the Rangers men almost destroyed it then ran away.

Now ive cleared that up, any chance one of the minions could tells us why the lying rat should be trusted over anyone ??

By that logic we should have kept Malcolm Murray, Charles Green and Imran Ahmad aswell because they were part of that too?

I can't answer the Paul Murray because I'm not particularly fussed on him specifically.

By that logic we should have kept Malcolm Murray, Charles Green and Imran Ahmad aswell because they were part of that too?

I can't answer the Paul Murray because I'm not particularly fussed on him specifically.

We absolutely should have kept Green.

I didn't have any real problems with Murray but he got pretty caught up in the fall out between himself and Green.

Ahmad wasn't even on the board was he?

Fuck sake, if you seriously believe that then everything you've ever posted on here is utter shite, sorry if it offends but it's the truth.

Green and Ahmed were both an embarrassment and at our club purely to make money no matter if the club was doing well financially, I'm surprised any Rangers supporter still has this view

We absolutely should have kept Green.

I didn't have any real problems with Murray but he got pretty caught up in the fall out between himself and Green.

Ahmad wasn't even on the board was he?

Fuck sake, if you seriously believe that then everything you've ever posted on here is utter shite, sorry if it offends but it's the truth.

Green and Ahmed were both an embarrassment and at our club purely to make money no matter if the club was doing well financially, I'm surprised any Rangers supporter still has this view

:lol: