Test for Paul Murray supporters

bawsburst

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Paul Murray could come to the table with having put £20m into rangers without anything in return I'd be convinced he's the right man with the clubs best interests at heart. But he hasn't and it looks like he never will put money in.

As for Dave king he ticks all the rangers man boxes.

Don't really want to get into an argument over Paul Murray but in the interests of furthering this thread, the link below is a profile of the man.

http://investing.bus...e=Telesen, Inc.

Not a CV of course but I'd imagine it would be nigh on impossible for most people to provide a proper CV for Murray or Stockbridge

Similar detail for Stockbridge

http://investing.bus...1&ticker=RFC:LN

I understand you don't want to get into a discussion about PM as he is of course the person supported by your organisation, as to the links you have posted Brian Stockbridge's is a given provable and uncontested, can you say if you and your organisation are 100% certain and are happy to qualify the link to PM .as being accurate in its content, I take it you did research the content before linking it.

Can you say whither you and your organisation know if Paul has any accountancy qualifications, over and above a BA in mathematics.

Can you say if Paul's BA in Mathematics is a bureaucratic or curriculum related degree, as your chosen candidate/frontman I am sure you will have satisfied yourselves of all bona fides and will no doubt confirm so.

You are of course also aware that Brian Stockbridge fine CV apart is a fully qualified CA. (tu)

I understand you don't want to get into a discussion about PM as he is of course the person supported by your organisation, as to the links you have posted Brian Stockbridge's is a given provable and uncontested, can you say if you and your organisation are 100% certain and are happy to qualify the link to PM .as being accurate in its content, I take it you did research the content before linking it.

Can you say whither you and your organisation know if Paul has any accountancy qualifications, over and above a BA in mathematics.

Can you say if Paul's BA in Mathematics is a bureaucratic or curriculum related degree, as your chosen candidate/frontman I am sure you will have satisfied yourselves of all bona fides and will no doubt confirm so.

You are of course also aware that Brian Stockbridge fine CV apart is a fully qualified CA. (tu)

I'm sure you're aware that Paul Murray is also a Chartered Accountant.

They both appear to be highly qualified and experienced individuals, although with very different career backgrounds. You asked somebody to provide you with information about PM. It's over to you now.

I think they are both qualified C.A.s. PM has a degree in mathematics from a university ranked second highest in the world. His academic qualifications shadow those of of BS. Stopped the clock yet?

I'm sure you're aware that Paul Murray is also a Chartered Accountant.

They both appear to be highly qualified and experienced individuals, although with very different career backgrounds. You asked somebody to provide you with information about PM. It's over to you now.

What I asked was if you were willing to qualify that is vouch for its accuracy the information in the link you provided, as you will have as previously stated satisfied yourselves as to all bona fides before promoting your candidate, something tells me you are very wisely unwilling to do so. (tu)

There is nothing cryptic about it, a straightforward request for the RST to confirm it has done its homework and is happy to confirm all CV's as is the norm for any association/body who operate in a professional and transparent manager. I am sure a reply shall be forthcoming.

There is nothing cryptic about it, a straightforward request for the RST to confirm it has done its homework and is happy to confirm all CV's as is the norm for any association/body who operate in a professional and transparent manager. I am sure a reply shall be forthcoming.

The RST wouldn't do any form og homework.

However, if you have information it is important that you share it with us as it could hopefully end this bloody charade once and for all.