An unlikely source, Gibbons exposes the freeloaders

bawsburst

Let me get this right. Bawsburst is probably along with the host the most out spoken on here and hes just quoted a taig from the media to suit his own agenda. People that support murray think its scandalous and tim like behaviour to do as such.

What do they make of murray, graham,dingwall et all running to these taig infested outlets for their own agenda?? Nothing is really said. Its like do as I say and not as I do.

Cant be wrong for one side to do it and not the other

It certainly weakens their argument - whoever it is doing it.

Does anyone honestly think McConnville, Muirhead or Gibbons will ever write anything other than with the motivation of causing damage to our club ?

It reminds me of an amusing tweet on Twitter when John Gow pleaded with Spiers (tongue in cheek) to write a column which was supportive of Charles Green - knowing that anything written by the corduroy crusader would be the ultimate kiss of death.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no time for Glenn Gibbons as he is another of the Rangers haters. But is he worse than Spiers or English the latter whom is oft quoted on RM. They are all scum who, if they shuffled off this mortal coil, would not be missed.

Seems however that in this case everyone is attacking the messenger and not the message. Feel free to dissect , or as DD said "rip the pish out of" what Gibbons has to say in his Rangers piece.

It certainly weakens their argument - whoever it is doing it.

Does anyone honestly think McConnville, Muirhead or Gibbons will ever write anything other than with the motivation of causing damage to our club ?

It reminds me of an amusing tweet on Twitter when John Gow pleaded with Spiers (tongue in cheek) to write a column which was supportive of Charles Green - knowing that anything written by the corduroy crusader would be the ultimate kiss of death.

We are going to have to disagree here, the faux outrage at gibbons penning the truth of the matter and exposing the freeloaders agenda along with the consequences is breathtaking in its denial.

Irrespective of his well known leanings he has given as near a factual account as we will get, when alleged good Rangers scribes stay silent or stick the boot in on a daily basis.

Anyone who thinks slaughtering gibbons or me is more important than us being Stockbridge resigning away from possible armageddon needs to take a look at themselves and the history of the past few years, when "it couldn't happen to us" trouble is it did even through all the denials.

If the freeloaders force Stockbridge out our last executive director we know what will happen, seems people are not either grasping the severity of it or aren't really bothered....irrespective of the messenger or maybe they think it is simply untrue.

We are going to have to disagree here, the faux outrage at gibbons penning the truth of the matter and exposing the freeloaders agenda along with the consequences is breathtaking in its denial.

Irrespective of his well known leanings he has given as near a factual account as we will get, when alleged good Rangers scribes stay silent or stick the boot in on a daily basis.

Anyone who thinks slaughtering gibbons or me is more important than us being Stockbridge resigning away from possible armageddon needs to take a look at themselves and the history of the past few years, when "it couldn't happen to us" trouble is it did even through all the denials.

If the freeloaders force Stockbridge out our last executive director we know what will happen, seems people are not either grasping the severity of it or aren't really bothered....irrespective of the messenger or maybe they think it is simply untrue.

Admit you made a mistake and keep a shred of pride. We all make mistakes. Real men admit them and try to avoid repeating them.

The problem for me B is that a writer's thoughts and ramblings often reflect what the heart carries - when the history of a writer's ramblings express a consistent hatred of our club then you view with considerable suspicion whatever they pen, and wonder what their motivation is for writing such a piece. The leopard does not change it's spots.

The problem for me B is that a writer's thoughts and ramblings often reflect what the heart carries - when the history of a writer's ramblings express a consistent hatred of our club then you view with considerable suspicion whatever they pen, and wonder what their motivation is for writing such a piece. The leopard does not change it's spots.

That would apply if he had invented the role of the hostiles/freeloaders/acolytes and the consequences of them forcing Stockbridge out, he hasn't so it doesn't apply unless you think his appraisal is no more than a tissue of lies which is your prerogative.

That would apply if he had invented the role of the hostiles/freeloaders/acolytes and the consequences of them forcing Stockbridge out, he hasn't so it doesn't apply unless you think his appraisal is no more than a tissue of lies which is your prerogative.

Not really B - I wonder what his motivation is for writing such a piece - the same as when McConnville & Scotzine entered what is very much a Rangers debate. My suspicion would be divide and conquer or stir up an already boiling pot.

Not really B - I wonder what his motivation is for writing such a piece - the same as when McConnville & Scotzine entered what is very much a Rangers debate. My suspicion would be divide and conquer or stir up an already boiling pot.

That begs the question why no alleged Rangers leaning scribe has furnished a factual account, if you can point me to some innacuracy in the article I will be only too happy to withdraw.

That begs the question why no alleged Rangers leaning scribe has furnished a factual account, if you can point me to some innacuracy in the article I will be only too happy to withdraw.

Personally speaking I would suspect this :

In the past fortnight alone, there have been enough violations of confidentiality laws to prompt an investigation by Stock Exchange commissioners. There have been rumours that such a probe is in the offing and, while they remain simply gossip, they are hardly surprising.

Perhaps the Rangers leaning scribes dont subscribe to gossip - particularly gossip and rumour which would be unsettling to our club.

One could be forgiven for wondering if the writer is attempting to initiate such an investigation with that paragraph. Hence why I made reference to motivation earlier.

To be honest he is only stating what those of us outside the SoS campaign foreseen. You can and should take action against unscrupulous individuals no one disagreed with them, but they went in all guns blazing with no contingency plan or thought of the consequences. I can only hope that the individuals left in the Rangers board have a plan, and as before their serious mis-management is also a factorin the failing of this outrage

Personally speaking I would suspect this :

Perhaps the Rangers leaning scribes dont subscribe to gossip - particularly gossip and rumour which would be unsettling to our club.

One could be forgiven for wondering if the writer is attempting to initiate such an investigation with that paragraph. Hence why I made reference to motivation earlier.

Jackal ? Ralston ? I admire your faith misplaced as it is.

Jackal ? Ralston ? I admire your faith misplaced as it is.

Actually Richard Wilson was in my head when I wrote that - as I have said on here previously he is the only one in the written media I would believe straight off the page

Furthermore dont you think the silence of others is perhaps indicative that Gibbons article is merely an attempt to initiate such investigation ?

Actually Richard Wilson was in my head when I wrote that - as I have said on here previously he is the only one in the written media I would believe straight off the page

Richard Wilson can also get things wrong even when he is told they are wrong, i.e. no IPO funds to be used for working capital a claim by the hostiles also and made a big thing of it, when the IPO clearly stated funds would be used for working capital clearly far from believable straight off the page.

Let me get this right. Bawsburst is probably along with the host the most out spoken on here and hes just quoted a taig from the media to suit his own agenda. People that support murray think its scandalous and tim like behaviour to do as such.

What do they make of murray, graham,dingwall et all running to these taig infested outlets for their own agenda?? Nothing is really said. Its like do as I say and not as I do.

Cant be wrong for one side to do it and not the other

Its pathetic whoever does it, how can we stop the bheasts in the mhedia trash talking our club to use a American term, when we feed them from both sides? Fuck all the haters they dont deseve the steam off a hot shite on a cold day!

Ah, it's faux outrage that I am emitting. Thanks for letting me know. :rolleyes:

I've made this point before but I didn't need to quote Gibbons to do so. That is the difference.