When will all this stop ?

SimmetnDrawers

trueblue68 I am astounded to find a fellow physicist on this site. Welcome Brother .

Oh good stuff, maybe you'll know more about it than me then. What to you think of the space/time continuum? I have great troubles with it, although it can be proven, mathematically and practically that gravity bends light, it seems only to be proven in one and two dimensions. Seems hard to prove it in three, except mathematically. And then, for good measure, to suit the maths IMO, time is then added. It seems rather strange that physical entities such as time and space, which are measurements of different aspects of nature can be combined like this. I think that most physical science has indeed been reduced to strange concepts which can only be proven by maths. What can you tell me about this to put my mind at rest?

Taig.

SimmetnDrawers you should know better than start a topic when you have not had a least 20,000 posts or you get accused of being from the dark side, doesnt matter if you have followed the gers for 50 years you will still get some wee turd trying to be a smart arse, I wish to fuck it would all get sorted also and i think it will shortly.

ATB

G

trueblue68 , it appears that i was so drunk last night i thought i was a physicist and must apolgise for misleading you.I am in fact a rocket scientist and therfore can't enlighten you any further although i must say you do seem to have a good grasp of it .

Rocket is it? Yhou certainly seem to be blowing a lot of hot gases. Yhou don't even know who you're talking to form one post to another.