Whats your favourite Rangers penalty ever?

topgoalie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Walters v Celtic (with kissing of the badge in front of Them) in the 4-1 game.

I remember the wee "gem as fuck" ballboy in that game giving it yeha in front of that mhob after the three goals in the 1st half. Could someone more "Techno Savy" put up a link so we can Honour that Brave/Mental wee Bear!?. Superb.

I remember the wee "gem as fuck" ballboy in that game giving it yeha in front of that mhob after the three goals in the 1st half. Could someone more "Techno Savy" put up a link so we can Honour that Brave/Mental wee Bear!?. Superb.

Has to be Nacho! That was the 'longest' penalty shoot out ever! Felt like the shoot out alone took 90 minutes! Torture!

Then, followed by this:-

Cooper v tims 1987 second only to Nachos

(tu) My first ever OF final. Whole day was bonkers. Couldn't get a ticket. Me & a couple of mates climbed over the old wall & hid in the bogs as it was before the turnstiles had opened. Next thing this savage beast of an Alsatian came outa nowhere led by a Strathclyde copper who was laughing his arse of at me shiting myself. "Come on Sonny, get yersel oot & buy a ticket". After the turnstiles opened, someone who had got in gave me their stub, but the turnstile operator was having none of it. Thought I'd give up trying to get in so just wandered about trying to find a pub that had it on telly. Couldn't find any so wandered about for half an hour or so and went back to the ground....only to be greeted by a fucking thundering roar of horses hoofs to my left, and a sea of fans from both sides going at it to my right. Literally saw folk getting lifted off the ground by coppers on horseback!! Fucking mental!! All I remember after that is going to the ground with about 10 minutes to go & seeing an open gate into the Rangers end. I was like....."why the fuck couldn't they just do that at the start!!" :lol: Anyhow, to cut a long story short.....just got into the middle of the Rangers end behind Bonnar's goal to see Coop step up & slot the ball home!! Fucking braw feeling. :uk: