Hearts Winning Tonight Shows...

JamieG54

Yup agreed

That's why I'm praying we meet them in one of the Scottish semis at Ibrox as we can do it ***

***provided McCoists are spot on and the players are up for it - personally leaning towards yes (gut feeling)

Genuinely fucking buzzing to play that mob again.

Get nervous just thinking about it though. Could get ugly (scoreline and off the pitch) but anything can happen.

I wonder if HIbs fans will start up against Petrie again after this result. They've wanted rid of the arsehole for years as he keeps giving them the cheap option. Fenlon is obviously not a manager, but he seems to hold on, despite the pish they play.

Hibs play the worst football in Scotland, how Fenlon is still in a job ill never know, I see the Hibs fans are protesting tonight outside the ground

Because Petrie keeps however he picks in position for as long as he can. It's been alright when they were in the black, but they've started to lose money now. I wish he'd get fucked off out of there, in fact, the whole of Scottish football should want to see the back of this runny shite.