The club are on the attack but is it to late...

KingKirk

Whilst I agree the destiny of Rangers is in our hands.. However getting the fans to back one way forward will never happen IMO sadly, We have never been so divided.

The support for Rangers FC is 100%. We need to dispel the myth of a 'divided fan base' etc. Every one has an opinion and these so called divisions are between individuals only. If we want a say in how RFC is run then buy shares.

If the club are defending daily lies and attacks from Mini & mALKY then they are wasting valuable time which would be better spent a)!running the club and b) attacking our enemies

Toxic is a bastard but he should be turning his 'bastardness' on Liewell and co instead of having to rebutt the enemy within daily

Why bother Explaining it Swally some of our Handwringing appeasing Fans just don't want to know these Facts you present to them.

The Taigs are pissing themselves at them.

We have stratospheric potential as a club but the biggest challenge as we rise again is to unite everyone..Whoever does that has a monster on there hands..

We are all united in our support for Rangers FC. Yes. Do we agree in one member one vote principle. Yes. A good starting point.

We do need to stand up for ourselves from time to time but I favour a softly softly approach until we are back to the point of having full membership of everything, 3 years of clean accounts etc, then we can show our true power again.

Remember that once we are back on top the scum from the east end will not be winning the league or getting a free pass to the Champions League and they will suffer time and again at our hands. We just have to do everything in a clean, legal way. Beat them on the field & point out all of their worst faults (so many we can't deal with ten all I expect).

And of course we still have no debt.

It`s deflection tactics similar to the one used when Whyte was there

Lol! Agenda, agenda, agenda....this has nothing to do with your fuehrer and his band of rebels!

This attitude is exactly why our pr is as bad as it is! Some 'fans' are too busy causing internal division with constant attacks that they ignore those outside trying to damage our club and use our fractured support against us!

Lieswell will be shaking in his boots, reporting him the SFA; he is the SFA.

As it says "to little to late" we have no appititeto expose this scum, our support have, the suits dont, to busy milking.

I have not gave up the Rangers, "they have gave up on me" and thousands of others.

:nosfa::brokensfa:

Better late than never i suppose but what can Rangers do, if we take action the usual suspects start claiming its just like craig shyte and how its all a bluff if we dnt do anything its dignified silence and the club never sticks up for us. Fucked either way really so we may as well start fighting back and fuck the appeasers and cowards who stand in our way whether within or without our club.

The Minions are out I see talking their party line. Wonder what their excuses will be should their chosen one starts to implement his build bridges policy if we are unfortunate enough to have the self serving one deposited on us.

Hypocritical strokers.

The club over the last few hour seem to be attacking our enemies at last.. Has the proactive style came to late in the day to save there jobs..I remember this same style from Green until we sold 38,000 Season tickets then it all stopped. Is this the boards way of getting votes at the AGM? Will be interesting to watch over the next few weeks and see if the attacks continue in the build up to D-day.

I don't remember it stopping from Green after the season tickets sale. Surely when he accused the SFA of bigotry was a long time after that.

Having said that the present objections from the board to me are cynical.

The club over the last few hour seem to be attacking our enemies at last.. Has the proactive style came to late in the day to save there jobs..I remember this same style from Green until we sold 38,000 Season tickets then it all stopped. Is this the boards way of getting votes at the AGM? Will be interesting to watch over the next few weeks and see if the attacks continue in the build up to D-day.

Do you really think this is our club on the attack!! Thought not AGM BULLSHIT ALERT.

Our so called fan groups are a joke. Self interest is their only agenda from as long back as I can remember them and that ain't yesterday. They never had great numbers, but are now being opportunistic bastards in attacking our club when we are vulnerable, in a time when we should be repelling all boarders, so they can all go fuck themselves. Truly sickening. The fifth column need expunged and a new single fans group, representative of the majority would be a welcome start with men of integrity such as D'Art at the helm.