Name the long standing Ibrox tradition that Graeme Souness changed

Thermopylae

the public signing of prominent RC Who can forget the controversy caused by Mo J. PS the septic board still does not sign protestants but hey that's not mhedia news Souness was a decent manager for us but he is an arrogant man who only believes in his own opinions even when they are wrong. He claimed Mo signing would be bringing us into a new era but it merely was another stick to our enemies who love using it as a tool to beat us with whilst they remain as they were and was a component in the allowing the sewer rats to disempower our club and its traditions

Was Murdo McLeod not a Protestant?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot remember him having any real board power

Which completely contradicts what you said about the scum board's policy of not signing Protestants.

I hate having to back those cunts up, but if we're going to rip them, we shouldn't stick to the truth.

Their true history is disgusting, there's not even a need to make stuff up about them. They have signed many Protestants, some of themare their fucking heroes ffs. Dalglish, Danny McGrain and many more.

He was. Apparently he had Rangers posters on his wall when playing against us. Hard to believe admittedly.

When signing for Celtic the Dumbarton manager never told him what Glasgow team it was he just assumed it was Rangers then when going among the expressway in the car from Dumbarton failed to turn right but straight on upto London Road and the penny dropped - apparently he smashed the dashboard in rage

So the story goes anyway

Which completely contradicts what you said about the scum board's policy of not signing Protestants.

I hate having to back those cunts up, but if we're going to rip them, we shouldn't stick to the truth.

Their true history is disgusting, there's not even a need to make stuff up about them. They have signed many Protestants, some of themare their fucking heroes ffs. Dalglish, Danny McGrain and many more.

I said the BOARD the Celtic BOARD the Celtic BOARD is that clear enough That is the truth

the public signing of prominent RC Who can forget the controversy caused by Mo J. PS the septic board still does not sign protestants but hey that's not mhedia news Souness was a decent manager for us but he is an arrogant man who only believes in his own opinions even when they are wrong. He claimed Mo signing would be bringing us into a new era but it merely was another stick to our enemies who love using it as a tool to beat us with whilst they remain as they were and was a component in the allowing the sewer rats to disempower our club and its traditions

I thought ye would have understood I meant the board positions but clearly not

When signing for Celtic the Dumbarton manager never told him what Glasgow team it was he just assumed it was Rangers then when going among the expressway in the car from Dumbarton failed to turn right but straight on upto London Road and the penny dropped - apparently he smashed the dashboard in rage

So the story goes anyway

Like it 1st Jan !

Could count in one hand the games I missed v them in the 80s and I always wished he'd played for us.

A terrific player - unfortunately I don't feel the same anymore when he became a pundit.

Orange Order Ibrox Divine Service or better known as the Ibrox Church Parade with a service held inside Ibrox, always held on the Sunday prior to the Big Walk.

Then Murray et al turned their attenton to the Wee Rangers Club preventing flute bands & Accordion bands playing prior to the match.

:brokensfa::nosfa::7325: :7325:

the annual church parade at ibrox continued until the mid 90's(probably even later if my memory is correct) when souness was gone mate.

So the story goes anyway

unless the cnuts forced him to sign at gunpoint he could have walked away. In later years he took on all the traits of being a mhank.