Name the long standing Ibrox tradition that Graeme Souness changed

Thermopylae

I denied than I was called out by an Admin for belting out sectarian songs at a game. In case you're wondering, the sectarian song was 'Ten German Bombers'.

Very sectarian song that, my fenian Donegal best chums would be ashamed.

Why should I believe you now after all the lies you tell? you were probably singing the Famine Song but adding in blacks and Pakistanis too

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldnt have been around then when almost overnight we reaped revenge on the tims, sheep, dundee hibs and the trophies started to flow.

the money started to flow before the trophies did, plus leaking the wage bill finished the tims. Are you sure it wasn't the big spending that brought success and not Souness.

Thanks. I aim to please.

Although the showing up you gave yourself on that thread I mentioned means your a challenger to my iconic entertainer status

You seriously need a burd... (or boyfriend, whatever). Is your username the last time you had a ride?

I refuse to believe someone can be so full of petty vitriol every waking moment of their life. It's amusing... but it can't be healthy for you.

You seriously need a burd... (or boyfriend, whatever). Is your username the last time you had a ride?

I refuse to believe someone can be so full of petty vitriol every waking moment of their life. It's amusing... but it can't be healthy for you.

Last had my hole about 2 weeks ago since you asked ...

Now I've answered your question, try mine - how's your world cup draw thread getting on? :lol:

People are arguing over 2 different things; Souness personality and his managerial ability.

Managerial ability was ok but if Gregg was given the same resources I think he would have been just as successful, may be more so.

Personality he was a wanker of the highest order before Rangers, while he was at Rangers and after he left. Listen to his contributions during Champion League nights, he talks pish.

Would a good Rangers man say the stuff he did about a year ago about us taking our medicine and ourselfs to blame etc aye?

Nupe. He's a wank in my eyes. Some folk can look past idiotic comments and opinions some people hold, I can't.

That's not the right context at all. He said we had been punishment and we deserved it as the club broke the rules. Whyte never paid taxes. So he is correct. He didn't say we as fans were to blame. He basically blamed the folk running it.

He also said there was no point moaning about the punishment and we might as well get on with it, again he is right. Our punishment was ridiculous but fuck them we will be back.

He also said our club is no smaller in size after relegation and that he'd have worked for free for us.

People are arguing over 2 different things; Souness personality and his managerial ability.

Managerial ability was ok but if Gregg was given the same resources I think he would have been just as successful, may be more so.

Personality he was a wanker of the highest order before Rangers, while he was at Rangers and after he left. Listen to his contributions during Champion League nights, he talks pish.

Naw.

That's not the right context at all. He said we had been punishment and we deserved it as the club broke the rules. Whyte never paid taxes. So he is correct. He didn't say we as fans were to blame. He basically blamed the folk running it.

He also said there was no point moaning about the punishment and we might as well get on with it, again he is right. Our punishment was ridiculous but fuck them we will be back.

He also said our club is no smaller in size after relegation and that he'd have worked for free for us.

No idea what article you read or seen, but it's not the same one as me.

No idea what article you read or seen, but it's not the same one as me.

Off hand mate I can't remember... But I remember thinking around the time that I agreed with him... I certainly never got the impression that he thought we just deserved whatever we got...

That said though... I can't remember what I did yesterday and it was a while ago so maybe I should have a wee search...

Generally speaking, he did well here, but at the time he could bring in big big names and his managerial career thereafter was far from outstanding... So I'm glad we got money for him going to liverpool :)