Name the long standing Ibrox tradition that Graeme Souness changed

Thermopylae

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok perhaps it was a comment that was made by someone who you would hope would keep his mouth shut but no matter what way you look at it he was right regardless of what went on we did have to take our medicine.i dont say it was the right medicine but we still had to take it.

and what about deserving all we get? when we were in desperate need of a licence and title stripping going to happen ....

For example It's the same sort of thing some fans on here have with McCoist ... yesterday we are all ranting and raving about never forgetting who kicked us when were down and hating the other teams ... today he says I hope Hearts don't get punished and it's time to help them out .... tomorrow everyone's either forgotten or making excuses for McCoist ..... exact same things just happened here with Souness's comments ....

I'm sorry but I'm not fickle or blinded by their success ... if they are wrong, or being a wank then they are wrong or being a wank and I'll say it - but it doesn't for one minute detract from what they achieved at the club when with us

Orange Order Ibrox Divine Service or better known as the Ibrox Church Parade with a service held inside Ibrox, always held on the Sunday prior to the Big Walk.

Then Murray et al turned their attenton to the Wee Rangers Club preventing flute bands & Accordion bands playing prior to the match.

:brokensfa::nosfa::7325: :7325:

Why would I do that? I don't give a shit what people think about it.

That would explain being a proven liar then if you don't care what people think about it - freedom to just lie and contradict yourself without a care in the world ... nice work (tu)

It's not. I know what I've read from you.

I have no real desire to spend hours trawling to prove something that I know is correct anyway.

It took me about 10 seconds to find the thread I linked earlier. I also found the one where the Admin from here saw me at a game, took me a whole minute.

It took me about 10 seconds to find the thread I linked earlier. I also found the one where the Admin from here saw me at a game, took me a whole minute.

Oh the one you also denied and lied about at first? :lol:

To be a good liar you've got to have a good memory

Oh the one you also denied and lied about at first? :lol:

To be a good liar you've got to have a good memory

I denied that I was called out by an Admin for belting out sectarian songs at a game. In case you're wondering, the sectarian song was 'Ten German Bombers'. The admin never even brought it up, I brought it up separately.

Very sectarian song that, my fenian Donegal best chums would be ashamed.