Whyte loses appeal

choochooblue

Victims of a crime, yet portrayed as the root of all evil in some quarters.

How it can ever be accepted that season ticket revenue from a club you don't own as collateral is fucking unbelievable!!!

Ticketus deserved to lose millions because if they'd stopped once to ask why someone was in need of all that cash we could have been spared all the grief.Truth is they dished out an unpresidented amount of cash at the expense of Rangers and deservedly got stung for an act of greed.

He has 9 million of PAYE money.

Which HMRC obtained a winding up order for and called in the receiver/liquidator.

Whyte could never have carried out any of his actions if honourable men had exposed the "secret dossier" and murray majors intentions as to the Whyte £1 deal and resigned stating their reasons, they didn't.

No he "bought" Rangers for £1.

No he did not. One pound changed hand between Whyte and Murray, but in the contract will be that he cleared off the small tax case 4million, and he paid the debt to Lloyds, ie cleared the overdraft.

He did all this with fraudulent monies for his own gain, he could not have completed the deal without the ticketus millions. So once again, he bought Rangers for a quid deal was just a great headline for the papers,

Are you really that naive to think the contract states that he only paid a quid for Rangers.

BIg Bubba will be keeping a cell warm for Craigy boy me thinks

Ticketus deserved to lose millions because if they'd stopped once to ask why someone was in need of all that cash we could have been spared all the grief.Truth is they dished out an unpresidented amount of cash at the expense of Rangers and deservedly got stung for an act of greed.

The entire manner in which our club was bought and sold is an absolute disgrace, there is no one involved who walks away with their heads held high......

No he did not. One pound changed hand between Whyte and Murray, but in the contract will be that he cleared off the small tax case 4million, and he paid the debt to Lloyds, ie cleared the overdraft.

He did all this with fraudulent monies for his own gain, he could not have completed the deal without the ticketus millions. So once again, he bought Rangers for a quid deal was just a great headline for the papers,

Are you really that naive to think the contract states that he only paid a quid for Rangers.

BIg Bubba will be keeping a cell warm for Craigy boy me thinks

As previously stated whyte paid £1 for murrays majority share holding no amount of your revisionism will change that, he is now others problem not ours. (tu)

This dirty little tadger deserves all the worst of the worst that is coming to him, and i hope that Big Bubba is as big as his name suggests and that he humps him til his Googlie eyes pop right out of his mongoloid head. God i hate the wee twat, just like we all do i suppose. Even thinking about the shit has me running for my blood pressure tablets. :7325:

As previously stated whyte paid £1 for murrays majority share holding no amount of your revisionism will change that, he is now others problem not ours. (tu)

And if you read what I previously stated then you will understand he did not just pay a quid for Rangers, Do you think the contract he signed to buy the club said he only had to pay a quid..

Not the brightest of person are you, now don't come back and tell me again that he paid a quid. because it is bullshit.

Shyte had to provide proof of funds to Lloyd's and Murray he used ticketus money to show that. Regardless of £1 changing hands he was to clear the debt to Lloyd's and wee tax case. No amount of baws burst protestations changes that fact.

This nut is as slippery as an eal .Would not bet against this piece of human excrement .His punishment is yet to come and it hopefully won't be in the courts .I would take it but I want far worse to happen to this bastard .Hope it's front page news and it's very very painful