Disgusted & Saddened

Mark-Penny

When you're in a hole you should stop digging.

'May or may not exist'.

You are embarrassing yourself.

I'm in no hole pal.

You're the one who's offended about me doubting the veracity of an incident that someone has ALLEGEDLY posted on FB (have you seen this post?) and then has been posted on Bear's Den.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if he is 87 and lost the leg in Germany during WWII, as the OP states. He did not state that he lost his leg in Occupied North Africa or that he lost it on Commando Raids in Germany (which ones exactly were you thinking about?). And, if you read the thread, my comment was in reply to the proposition that the person (real or imagined) was domiciled in Germany pre war.

Still, if it helps you to get offended.

Its not about getting offended mate, sometimes people are too keen to ridicule people on this forum before facts are presented, thats all.

I was just trying to justify the OP as he may have been ignorant to exactly where the gentleman served and subsequently got injured.

Im just fed up with infighting between us all, its starting to get out of hand.

Its not about getting offended mate, sometimes people are too keen to ridicule people on this forum before facts are presented, thats all.

I was just trying to justify the OP as he may have been ignorant to exactly where the gentleman served and subsequently got injured.

Im just fed up with infighting between us all, its starting to get out of hand.

Understood, however, some people are too keen to slate the club on this forum before facts are presented, that's all.

The OP has pasted a FB post, that I have explained makes no sense; re the alleged gentleman's age or war record.

The amount of guests/lurkers reading this should imo also be a clue as to the veracity of the original statement.

Genuinely disgusted at this, sadly it's just one of many examples of the falling standards at our club. I can't see anything improving while people like the Easdales have their snouts in the trough either.

The most ridiculous part of them upsetting this elderly gentleman is that they hardly need the space in the stadium, it'll be half empty next season at this rate anyway.

Was going to keep my powder dry until, like the more sensible have intimated, we have the facts in front of us. That said, I do have to comment on this rather typically stupid and uneducated pish. "people like the Easdales have their snouts in the trough". You are actually using this potentially outrageous state of affairs to try and score points by making the usual, uneducated, and frankly embarassing statements like this because you have been programmed to parrot them all the time?

You are a dullard.

To the actual OP and the content, I find this whole thing sitting uncomfortably with me. If true its surely got to be an error? If not true? Well I wont say anything about sources or timing. I pray its true and that some simple and sensible actions can take place to re-instate this with suitable apoligies. If its not true then we have reached yet another low.

On the serious point, kpl knows the people involved so I am happy to let him take the lead. If there is anything us non pitchforkers can do to assist kpl...you only have to ask mate.

I don't think we should be giving out lifetime season tickets, where do you stop, and is it fair?

That being said, if it has been offered to the man in question then withdrawn a season later it's in poor taste.

Maybe something the Sponsors Fund can help with.

Tbh mate there could be so much more to this than we know in terms of why it was given etc, assuming it's true.

But I agree re the point of giving then withdrawing it. Poor show and hopefully a fck up rather than a great big conspiracy from the New Baord (who seem to have been busy in the 20 odd hours they have been in situ)

BTW, has anyone heard of anybody ever being given a lifetime ticket to Ibrox? has anyone read of anybody ever being given a lifetime ticket to Ibrox? has anyone ever seen a tv report of anybody ever being given a lifetime ticket to Ibrox?

Anyone?

Ever?

Understood, however, some people are too keen to slate the club on this forum before facts are presented, that's all.

The OP has pasted a FB post, that I have explained makes no sense; re the alleged gentleman's age or war record.

The amount of guests/lurkers reading this should imo also be a clue as to the veracity of the original statement.

Cool, I should maybe stop being so trusting in people, just thought it was too detailed to be fabricated.

Also, im on my phone so dont have visibility of lurker numbers lol!

BTW, has anyone heard of anybody ever being given a lifetime ticket to Ibrox? has anyone read of anybody ever being given a lifetime ticket to Ibrox? has anyone ever seen a tv report of anybody ever being given a lifetime ticket to Ibrox?

Anyone?

Ever?

Holy shit, ok im convinced......

get the bheast banned lol!

Tbh mate there could be so much more to this than we know in terms of why it was given etc, assuming it's true.

But I agree re the point of giving then withdrawing it. Poor show and hopefully a fck up rather than a great big conspiracy from the New Baord (who seem to have been busy in the 20 odd hours they have been in situ)

If true it could be something as simple as not giving out as many freebies, that seat can make Rangers money and the chap in question is just a number to the powers that be.

Slated for wasting money - slated for saving it :)

Would be good to find out all the facts though.

Was going to keep my powder dry until, like the more sensible have intimated, we have the facts in front of us. That said, I do have to comment on this rather typically stupid and uneducated pish. "people like the Easdales have their snouts in the trough". You are actually using this potentially outrageous state of affairs to try and score points by making the usual, uneducated, and frankly embarassing statements like this because you have been programmed to parrot them all the time?

You are a dullard.

To the actual OP and the content, I find this whole thing sitting uncomfortably with me. If true its surely got to be an error? If not true? Well I wont say anything about sources or timing. I pray its true and that some simple and sensible actions can take place to re-instate this with suitable apoligies. If its not true then we have reached yet another low.

On the serious point, kpl knows the people involved so I am happy to let him take the lead. If there is anything us non pitchforkers can do to assist kpl...you only have to ask mate.

I'm sorry my choice of wording when mentioning the Easdales offends you. In my defence my statement wasn't entirely uneducated as I have had cause in the past to deal with both brothers in a professional capacity, based on that experience I feel certain their influence will lead to a decline in standards at Rangers.

Interestingly you made the assumption that I am a "dullard" despite having never met me and based on one forum post, such an assumption could easily be classed as "uneducated pish". Not to worry though, I just checked with my wife and she assures me that at least in terms of your "dullard" description you are 100% correct.

couple of things.

1) half of you completely ignored a warning from a mod in here and continued posting shite. cut it out.

2) I have just deleted over half the posts in this thread due to stupid bickering, personal abuse, childish bullshit. Cut it out.

3) any more will see this thread locked and action taken against the person/people keeping it going.

IF.........this is true ( I've read a few forums today, and I believe it is), then many negatively commenting on here should be banned for life.

If it's a wind-up, for whatever reason, I'll readily take a life-time ban.

We are perfectly capable of making those type of decisions ourselves thanks :)