Fringe players to be moved on ?

bawsburst

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black is shite end of - hasn't had one outstanding game for us were he has bosses the game. Haven't seen him drive into the openers half and rattle in a top corner or provide a defence splitting pass.

Really can't see him as an SPL player, especially not for us

Black is shite end of - hasn't had one outstanding game for us were he has bosses the game. Haven't seen him drive into the openers half and rattle in a top corner or provide a defence splitting pass.

Really can't see him as an SPL player, especially not for us

agreed.gets praise for a 2 yard pass(usually backward)

Blacks at his best playing short simple passes to start moves from deep and spreading/switching the ball wide.

With us playing such a narrow midfield it's near on impossible for him to play to his strengths and he's struggling a bit as a result.

Don't you mean he is at his best when kicking players with more ability than him (which is most of his opponents).

I expect more from rangers players than short passes, his ball retention, possession, range of passing, ability to read the game and overall attitude is not at the standard required.

Please don't defend him,

Don't you mean he is at his best when kicking players with more ability than him (which is most of his opponents).

I expect more from rangers players than short passes, his ball retention, possession, range of passing, ability to read the game and overall attitude is not at the standard required.

Please don't defend him,

Ok. But only because you asked nicely :pipe:

Keep

Cammy Bell

Scott Gallacher

Sebastien Faure

Lee McCulloch

Bilel Mohsni

Lee Wallace

Arnold Peralta

Nicky Law

Ian Black

Lewis Macleod

Fraser Aird

Jon Daly

Nicky Clark

Andy Little

Backup

Andy Murdoch

Tom Walsh

Danny Stoney

Calum Gallagher

Luca Gasparotto

Barrie McKay

Kyle McAusland

Move On

Steve Simonsen

Richard Foster

Andrew Mitchell

Emilson Cribari

Ross Perry

Chris Hegarty

Steven Smith

Kyle Hutton

Robbie Crawford

David Templeton

Dean Shiels

Think Black's played well this season. Think some people just can't take to him no matter what. I'm kinda like that with McLeod tbh ... just don't see it (although he does score the odd good goal)

Macleod is a young guy that rarely puts a foot wrong in games. He has a great engine, good passing, gets stuck into challenges and good vision. He is on course to be a great player for us.

As a side note, people want us to bring through youth but like Macleod here, they expect Messi or somehow they are shit. We need to develop these boys, which means playing them and supporting them as they develop.

Keep

Cammy Bell

Scott Gallacher

Sebastien Faure

Lee McCulloch

Bilel Mohsni

Lee Wallace

Arnold Peralta

Nicky Law

Ian Black

Lewis Macleod

Fraser Aird

Jon Daly

Nicky Clark

Andy Little

Backup

Andy Murdoch

Tom Walsh

Danny Stoney

Calum Gallagher

Luca Gasparotto

Barrie McKay

Kyle McAusland

Move On

Steve Simonsen

Richard Foster

Andrew Mitchell

Emilson Cribari

Ross Perry

Chris Hegarty

Steven Smith

Kyle Hutton

Robbie Crawford

David Templeton

Dean Shiels

I agree apart from I would keep Crawford and Mitchell, try and get a fee or free transfer the ones to move on

Macleod is a young guy that rarely puts a foot wrong in games. He has a great engine, good passing, gets stuck into challenges and good vision. He is on course to be a great player for us.

As a side note, people want us to bring through youth but like Macleod here, they expect Messi or somehow they are shit. We need to develop these boys, which means playing them and supporting them as they develop.

Just don't see it the same way the rest of you. I know I'm alone on this one but I think he's really ordinary - but I'm not being harsh - he's young and developing.

Remember Buffel?

What a let down he was.

He was a homer. Looked like a real star and would always get the man of the match in a 4-0 win against Kilmarnock at Ibrox or whatever then go into hiding the next away game and get about 4 touches of the ball.

He was a homer. Looked like a real star and would always get the man of the match in a 4-0 win against Kilmarnock at Ibrox or whatever then go into hiding the next away game and get about 4 touches of the ball.

I remember a game against Celt*c where I was convinced he'd be the difference, he was howlin.

Tipped as a star too.

We paid about 2 million for him, got offered 4 million from Galatasaray about six month later and rejected it :anguish:

I honestly don't remember much about him apart from being let down on a number of occasions in the bigger games where he failed to do anything.