NBA 2013-14 Thread

JamieD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this has kept going :lol:

Clippers are on a 10 game win streak. Blake Griffin's a beast, CP3's a beast, DeAndre Jordan's a beast. Pumped the Lakers by something like 48 points a week or 2 ago as well :lol:

How did the Lakers manage to beat OKC the other day? :lol::anguish:

The Heat have won one of their last six. LeBron has been shite since his 60 point game.

7ygqi.jpg

Fucksake.

He's been terrific for the pelicans this season. He was a little underwhelming last year after being the no 1 draft pick but picked up a lot of injuries which certainly didn't help. Seems to have bulked up a little more and is showing all the potential he has.

For a team like the pelicans you would struggle to pick 3 young players better to build a franchise round than Davis.

I have started trying to watch it more. Is espn the best place? Can't say I have managed to pick a team yet, but griffin alone makes me want to be a clippers fan. I watched them play the lakers and he single handledly shredded them. They're the main boys at the moment and I don't like that so I can't bring myself to " support" them. But I like em. Good grief that was a long winded mess.

I have started trying to watch it more. Is espn the best place? Can't say I have managed to pick a team yet, but griffin alone makes me want to be a clippers fan. I watched them play the lakers and he single handledly shredded them. They're the main boys at the moment and I don't like that so I can't bring myself to " support" them. But I like em. Good grief that was a long winded mess.

ESPN probably is for the TV, but First Row Sports stream just about every game.

I've got the same issue as well, but there's usually some earlier games on at the weekends which suit better.

Yeah any games I have watched have been weekend games. I think a part of the problem is because there are so many games in a season, there are games almost every night of the week, so watching at weekends makes me feel as if I'm missing too much. I probably am, though they've cut the games by about 20 this season, aye?

Yeah any games I have watched have been weekend games. I think a part of the problem is because there are so many games in a season, there are games almost every night of the week, so watching at weekends makes me feel as if I'm missing too much. I probably am, though they've cut the games by about 20 this season, aye?

Not sure, I thought there used to be more games mind you.