NBA 2013-14 Thread

JamieD

This woman commentating on the Hawks-Pacers game 1) is a really good analyst and 2) sounds a lot like Jodie Foster.

Doris Burke. Legend. Only reason I know this is because of the amount of NBA 2K13/2K14 I've played and she pops up at the end of every game :lol:. Usually a pitchside reporter but she's commentated a few games before.

Doris Burke. Legend. Only reason I know this is because of the amount of NBA 2K13/2K14 I've played and she pops up at the end of every game :lol:. Usually a pitchside reporter but she's commentated a few games before.

I bet most (male) NBA fans hate her, even though (because) she actually knows what she's talking about?

Recorded both the Pacers and Thunder games. Watching the pacers game just now and we look so stale. Absolutely nothing on offence in the way of team play with too many players playing for themselves. Neither of my teams are showing up in these play offs.

Which is your other team?

After the Thunder I'd probably like the Spurs to do well, just because of Timmy,

Which is your other team?

After the Thunder I'd probably like the Spurs to do well, just because of Timmy,

Clippers and Pacers are the teams I have soft spots for. But, I have to admit, Im starting to go off the Pacers.There seems to be a real horrible vibe around the franchise.

I quite like the Knicks too. No play offs this year though!