NBA 2013-14 Thread

JamieD

The thrills of lob city will surely wear off after a while.

Possibly, yes. I think its mainly because I hadn't watched the NBA for a long time until last month and the clippers lakers game was the one that happened to be on. The clippers just felt really exciting to watch and griffin was on fire, which made for good viewing,

Possibly, yes. I think its mainly because I hadn't watched the NBA for a long time until last month and the clippers lakers game was the one that happened to be on. The clippers just felt really exciting to watch and griffin was on fire, which made for good viewing,

I'm just kidding, I love a good alley-oop and Griffin is great fun to watch. Better the Clippers than the Lakers (sorry psb07158).

Anyway as upsetting as this season has been for us, we're guaranteed a top 10 pick in the draft.

A fully fit squad with anyone but MDA as coach would have given us a fighting chance for the playoffs.

An off-season to try and rebuild. We don't have the cash or ability to completely overhaul the team. One good pick in the draft, nurse Nash/Kobe back to fitness and trade Gasol for some runners until we can trade for Kevin Love next year :$

Durant last night :praise:

Westbrook :(

Durant is sensational mate the best player in the NBA for me there's many superb players like Lebron and Carmelo,Griffin, like that wee Stephan Curry of GSW shithot wee point guard scores a power of from down towners, ever since Westbrook has came back and shared a court with Durant i think he holds him back Durant was easily rattling 40/50 a game now he's only at 30's sometimes late 20's.

Durant is sensational mate the best player in the NBA for me there's many superb players like Lebron and Carmelo,Griffin, like that wee Stephan Curry of GSW shithot wee point guard scores a power of from down towners, ever since Westbrook has came back and shared a court with Durant i think he holds him back Durant was easily rattling 40/50 a game now he's only at 30's sometimes late 20's.

He holds him back stats-wise but as long as he gets back into his groove for the play-offs, his presence will be crucial. Durant was absolutely knackered by the time the play-offs came around last year. He can't do it all himself. I'm sure KD would rather lose a few of his numbers and gain a championship ring.

What really needs to happen is for Westbrook to realise he's not the leader and he should NOT be shooting more than Durant. Especially since his shooting is shite :lol:

He holds him back stats-wise but as long as he gets back into his groove for the play-offs, his presence will be crucial. Durant was absolutely knackered by the time the play-offs came around last year. He can't do it all himself. I'm sure KD would rather lose a few of his numbers and gain a championship ring.

What really needs to happen is for Westbrook to realise he's not the leader and he should NOT be shooting more than Durant. Especially since his shooting is shite :lol:

Aye mate his shooting is woeful it's cost me many bets for over points on bets lol, Westbrook will never be the leader as long as KD is there, i think Thunder will go all the way this season.

Aye mate his shooting is woeful it's cost me many bets for over points on bets lol, Westbrook will never be the leader as long as KD is there, i think Thunder will go all the way this season.

KD needs to be a bit more assertive. Did you hear he wants his nickname to be The Servant? :lol: I like his modesty but it's not going to serve him well when he has an ultra-macho athletic guy as a team-mate.