NBA 2013-14 Thread

JamieD

I'm a Portland fan. Don't follow too closely, but check results, and watch when I can. Think I may take more interest now.

Won a 5-fold accumulator on the Christmas games, with a Blazers OT win against the Clippers as the final game, so I watched that.

When Nicolas Batum hit a sick 3-pointer to rescue the game at the end of the 4th quarter, I was roaring like a madman. :lol:

You've not been posting as much these days, either that or I'm imagining it :blink:

I broke my laptop and was offline for about 10 days over Christmas, but I've been back for a while. Just obviously not posting anything attention-grabbing, I guess :(

As I'm a Packers season ticket holder (as well as Rangers and Stoke) Long story.....

It has to be the Milwaukee Bucks who are truly awful and hoping for a great draft from the loaded college game next season.

Went to a couple of games in Milwaukee when I was over in December, enjoyed it.

Blazers first win in 3 games against Orlando, Batum got a triple double playing with a broken finger. High fucking fives all round!

8p4YSqt.png

Watched the Warriors/Nets game this morning, was decent. Brooklyn prevented the Warriors from getting the first ever 7th straight away win in NBA history, or at least I think that's what they said.

Watched the Warriors/Nets game this morning, was decent. Brooklyn prevented the Warriors from getting the first ever 7th straight away win in NBA history, or at least I think that's what they said.

What do you make of Steph Curry? Best pure shooter in history? He doesn't even need screens, it's ridiculous.

His shooting numbers have been down in the last few games, mind you.

Blazers first win in 3 games against Orlando, Batum got a triple double playing with a broken finger. High fucking fives all round!

8p4YSqt.png

Was maybe a franchise first, because the Heat went on a ridiculous win streak a couple of years ago which would have dwarfed that.

What do you make of Steph Curry? Best pure shooter in history? He doesn't even need screens, it's ridiculous.

His shooting numbers have been down in the last few games, mind you.

Hes lighting it up but people are too quick to label the "best ever" far too quickly.

Hes lighting it up but people are too quick to label the "best ever" far too quickly.

Statistically he is right up there. I'm not talking about intangibles, like doing it under pressure in the biggest games etc, but on technical shooting ability alone, he's in Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Larry Bird territory already.

Imagine if he was a better defender.

Statistically he is right up there. I'm not talking about intangibles, like doing it under pressure in the biggest games etc, but on technical shooting ability alone, he's in Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Larry Bird territory already.

Imagine if he was a better defender.

If he does it consistantly over his career,all of the above have rings apart from reggie.plus he needs to cut down on turnovers