Ricksen

Don81

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart breaking.

No Surrender Fernando Ricksen.

Thanks, I was in tears watching this at the Vancouver Club this morning now in tears again. Keep Going Fernando and keep fighting this horrible disease. You ARE a title winning Rangers Captain, that will live forever. Lets get this benefit game for him going asap.

Fernando is a real hero in my eyes

I hope he keeps coming back to Ibrox for every game he can get to: it's got to be good for him

you could see how much the support ment to him and how much he ment to the support, truly humbling to watch.

Fernando is a real hero in my eyes

I hope he keeps coming back to Ibrox for every game he can get to: it's got to be good for him

you could see how much the support ment to him and how much he ment to the support, truly humbling to watch.

He looks like he is uncomfortable having that adulation given to him in that video (like he doesnt feel like he deserves it almost) noone deserves that show of support more than he did today hopefully it keeps him strong and as you say keeps him able to come back again and again he is a great man.

I have been attending games at Ibrox since 1976,but that today just got to me.You could see the anguish in is his eyes.Really feel for the guy,and the noise that this fabulous stadium made was a testament of the higher esteem we regard him in.

I will always remember fernando ricksen first old firm game subsituted after 23 mins

thinkng this isnt going to work.

Well didnt you show how F***** good you really were to go on from that setback - Captain rangers

A Fighter a leader a person we loved at rangers and always will - respect to you

the fans showed today exactly what you did for this club our affection for you is from the heart.